- 10-14-2012, 05:33 AM #3
- 10-14-2012, 09:10 AM #5
Re: Connected to 4G LTE here in Memphis, TN
Nope. It still sucks. Still averaging around .5 mbps down and .1 up with 2 bars. The 4g is averaging around 2.5 mbps down and 2 mbps up with 2 bars too. Three bars bumps it up to 3.5 down and 2 up. Are you able to connect at all? If so what part of town and at what speeds?
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 10-15-2012, 06:22 AM #8
- 10-15-2012, 09:17 AM #9Master of Time and Space
- 1,092 Posts
Last edited by VW Maverick; 10-15-2012 at 09:42 AM.We can dance if we want to. We can leave your friends behind. 'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance, well they're no friends of mine.
- 11-22-2012, 08:51 PM #11
- By volhater in forum SprintReplies: 11Last Post: 03-19-2013, 04:14 PM
- By Androidmomma in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2012, 08:45 AM
- By mikemsd in forum SprintReplies: 13Last Post: 09-20-2011, 01:45 PM
- By lornaevo in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 25Last Post: 01-27-2011, 06:32 AM
- By 0REDSOX7 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2010, 06:50 PM