Can't connect to 4G?

Brettbesa

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I have my Galaxy Nexus running CM10 (don't think that would make a difference, but who knows?). I was able to connect to 4g a few weeks ago, but recently I have found that I am unable to connect to 4g. I live Manhattan, KS and Overland Park, KS which are both Sprint 4g markets. I turn mobile data on and select LTE/CDMA and the phone just sits there without any data connection. Sometimes 3g will pop up, but that doesn't happen often. I have updated both my PRL and Profile from Sprint, but that didn't do anything. Any suggestions?

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Shouldn't be a problem, but try going back to stock and seeing if you can connect. Perhaps it's something with the version of CM10 you're running.

Brettbesa

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Well I tried those tips, but none of them worked. I wiped and installed CM fresh and it seems to have worked. Thanks everybody!

EDIT: Well, it looks like I spoke too soon. I restored everything and 4g was working fine until I tried connecting to the Wifi network I usually use. Once I turned that back off, the problem's back. Also, my data icons are always grey connected to Wifi, or 3g whenever this happens. Does anybody have any clue as to what's going on here?

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463