GN4G Percentage Battery Mod

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know of a battery mod for the Nexus stock rom that offers a percentage battery indicator? Something like the one in this thread. I don't care if it's a number by the battery bar, or a circle with the % in the middle, I just liked having it.

I'm currently rooted on the stock ROM (OTA 4.1.1 JRO03U)

jean15paul

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
There are several apps that will add the batter percentage on the far left of the notification bar. I'm using Notificaton Toggle to get quick setting in the notification bar and it also has an option to put battery percentage in the notification bar. If you don't want the quick settings, you can use GSam Battery Monitor (formerly Badass battery monitor) and it will put the percentage in your notification bar.

If you're looking for a mod to the ROM and not just an app, I know there are some out there, but I've never used one. I've seen these recommended in another forum for a stock AOSP rom, so I"m guessing they should work for you.
[ROM][4.1.2] OTA built Stock Sprint 4.1 -AreYouJellin- Updated Oct. 11 2012 - Page 201 - xda-developers
MIRRORS[UPDATE v2.0][MOD BATTERYS] For Stock Jelly Bean - xda-developers

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Sadly, neither worked. The 1st one crashes the system UI, the second simply blanks it out. I'll fight with it later.

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
Sorry about that. Let me know if you get anything figured out.
I'm probably just going to wait and flash to a 4.2 Rom once they come out, then see if I can't get it then.

It's not like it took a lot of time to try it, nor is it a bad Idea to have a backup on occasion.

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
Try battery widget reborn. There is a free beta version currently. You can have an icon in the top left, 2 styles or hide the icon as I have and in your notification menu it has a line with how much juice you have left. I dunno if you'll like it but it works for me.

ezabe2us.jpg

60% of the time it works every time!
*Sprint HIGH Speed 3G/LTE Nexus*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC