What's this worth?

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering if anyone here (or elsewhere) would buy a Gnex off contract for Sprint. I'm getting ready to sell mine soon, and I'm wondering how much I'll be able to get out of mine. Anyone have an idea on an honest price?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: What's this worth?What's this worth?What's this worth?

Devices seem to hold a great value, even old outdated devices. Really best place to get a price range is check eBay and see what the Sprint Gnex is selling for. Last I checked a month or two ago they were selling in the $200 + range.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Downtown Taco

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to try swappa.com. I'm a kid and I honestly just don't trust eBay. I'm hoping to get enough to buy a Nexus 4...hoping lol :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

StealthTH

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Back in September I bought my sprint gnex on eBay for $225, I think it is reasonable to get $200 for it maybe $250 top dollar

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

JRodHimself

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Considering that I just traded (straight up, mind you) my Sprint GNex for a Sprint iPhone 4S, I think you could ask for a little more money. In my experience, I've always asked for more than what I felt the device was worth when I post on Craigslist, that way if the person is wanting to negotiate, we can work down to what I originally wanted or pretty darn close. The only reason that I traded for the 4S is because Apple devices tend to hold their value longer than any other device and I want to trade that thing for a GS III.