Because A ***** Looking Nexus Isn't Cool.

Montro Ltd

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I just wanted to know if anyone knows of a legit site where I can buy a new door for my Nexus? I bought a cheap ass cover from a kiosk in my neighborhood mall (I know, I know), and it wound up scratching up my extended battery door. I have done some hunting myself, but no dice. Please help!

"...and I got more soul than a sock with a hole."

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Have you ordered the extended battery from Sprint yet? It comes with a door (it's also free, and it seems they credit you for the shipping you paid on your bill). As a side note, I use the stock door, over the extended battery (slightly tight fit, BUT it works, since I have an Otterbox commuter case, it just sits better over the tight stock door)

Derek_B

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to know if anyone knows of a legit site where I can buy a new door for my Nexus? I bought a cheap ass cover from a kiosk in my neighborhood mall (I know, I know), and it wound up scratching up my extended battery door. I have done some hunting myself, but no dice. Please help!

I don't know about buying a new extended battery door, but I've been using the standard battery door with my extended battery and it works just fine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63