Ring tone app?
Is there an app that will work with the gnex? I have tried finding some gross sounds to assign to texts and notifications. The problem is when I go to the messaging app, the tones do not show up as options? Maybe I'm not doing something right? Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
- 11-14-2012, 07:03 PM #2Master of Time and Space
- 937 Posts
Re: Ring tone app?
"Zedge" works great for me.
Sent telepathically with the ESP App.You can look at the menu but you just can't eat. You can feel the cushions but you can't have a seat. You can dip your foot in the pool but you can't have a swim. You can feel the punishment but you can't commit the sin.
- 11-26-2012, 05:44 AM #3
Re: Ring tone app?
Media (Master Folder)
Notifications, Ringtones (Sub Folders)
put the tones in the appropriate folders and try it. Android should scan your card and find these folders and sounds.
Music/ - Media scanner classifies all media found here as user music.
Podcasts/ - Media scanner classifies all media found here as a podcast.
Ringtones/ - Media scanner classifies all media found here as a ringtone.
Alarms/ - Media scanner classifies all media found here as an alarm sound.
Notifications/ - Media scanner classifies all media found here as a notification sound.
Pictures/ - All photos (excluding those taken with the camera).
Movies/ - All movies (excluding those taken with the camcorder).
Download/ - Miscellaneous downloads.
- By tommy6206yah in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2012, 03:08 PM
- By intoaction66 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 20Last Post: 10-27-2012, 05:54 PM
- By wb1960#ac in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2009, 06:51 PM
- By mclarryjr in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2009, 11:37 AM
- By jlank in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2009, 10:51 PM