Recent Google voice fix, the latest
Now Google voice app is notifying along side my stock messenger, even though the settings are correct as pictured.
This is super annoying!
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsTo Each His Own
- 11-16-2012, 11:03 AM #2
Re: Recent Google voice fix, the latest
You can configure it from a computer. google.com/voice
You may also need to uninstall it or clear data and sign in again.Sprint Galaxy Nexus [stock for now]
BB 8130, iPhone 4 8g, iPhone 3g 16gb, Toshiba e800, Palm Tungsten T
[retired]Epic 4g, BB8330, BB 9670, Samsung Intercept, Katana DLX, Sanyo 8400, HTC Wizard, MPX220, and many others...
- By lengendmk in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 14Last Post: 10-24-2011, 11:51 PM
- By The Miz in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-21-2011, 02:42 PM
- By Prideless in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-24-2011, 07:20 PM
- By rpalumbo in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 05-20-2011, 03:18 AM
- By p08757 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 7Last Post: 10-26-2010, 04:24 PM