4G/LTE Testing in South Florida
I was easy side today in Ft. Lauderdale and noticed my phone had full bars 4G. I'm not sure if that means LTE is also working but 4g is better then 3g, regardless. So I ran a speed test and pulled 5 megabytes per second. Not quite LTE speeds but way faster than the 1 megabyte per second I was lucky to get before. I attached a photo of the speed test and you can see the 4g in the right hand corner where the signal strength is. Also, I'd like to ask ; if we have LTE does the signal strength show LTE instead of 4g? If anyone knows please tell me. I appreciate the help.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 11-17-2012, 01:15 AM #2
- 11-18-2012, 06:57 PM #4
- 11-19-2012, 09:23 PM #6Master of Time and Space
- 939 Posts
Re: 4G/LTE Testing in South Florida
These type of threads will get better replies in the Sprint forum. There is already Lauderdale thread going.
Sent telepathically with the ESP App.You can look at the menu but you just can't eat. You can feel the cushions but you can't have a seat. You can dip your foot in the pool but you can't have a swim. You can feel the punishment but you can't commit the sin.
- By ImAllergic2Broke in forum SprintReplies: 11Last Post: 08-20-2013, 01:37 PM
- By ab30494 in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2012, 02:34 PM
- By Bossxii in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 36Last Post: 11-16-2011, 10:18 AM
- By jrmarinojr in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2011, 03:01 PM
- By potheadhero in forum SprintReplies: 26Last Post: 11-29-2010, 02:50 AM