4G/LTE Testing in South Florida
I was easy side today in Ft. Lauderdale and noticed my phone had full bars 4G. I'm not sure if that means LTE is also working but 4g is better then 3g, regardless. So I ran a speed test and pulled 5 megabytes per second. Not quite LTE speeds but way faster than the 1 megabyte per second I was lucky to get before. I attached a photo of the speed test and you can see the 4g in the right hand corner where the signal strength is. Also, I'd like to ask ; if we have LTE does the signal strength show LTE instead of 4g? If anyone knows please tell me. I appreciate the help.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 11-17-2012, 12:15 AM #2
- 11-18-2012, 05:57 PM #4
- 11-19-2012, 08:23 PM #6Master of Time and Space
- 684 Posts
- JBSourcery V5.3 w/4.2.2
Re: 4G/LTE Testing in South Florida
These type of threads will get better replies in the Sprint forum. There is already Lauderdale thread going.
Sent telepathically with the ESP App.Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.
- By ImAllergic2Broke in forum SprintReplies: 8Last Post: 06-08-2013, 11:00 PM
- By ab30494 in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 06-13-2012, 01:34 PM
- By Bossxii in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 36Last Post: 11-16-2011, 09:18 AM
- By jrmarinojr in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 7Last Post: 05-11-2011, 02:01 PM
- By potheadhero in forum SprintReplies: 26Last Post: 11-29-2010, 01:50 AM