How to take a screenshot on Nexus?
Hello everyone. I was wondering how to take a screenshot with my Nexus? Also, I tried to save a pic from an email. I hit the bottom right menu and hit " Save as" then it asked for SD card or Drop Box. Then when I hit SD it gave me a longggg list of options. Where and the heck do I save images to? Thanks for the help in advance!
Sent from my A200 using Android Central Forums
- 11-16-2012, 09:49 PM #2
- 3,321 Posts
- Nexus 6 - CM12.1 w/5.1.1
Re: How to take a screenshot on Nexus?
Hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time while the screen you want to capture is shown, and it will then save it to your Gallery in its' own folder.
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like,
and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
- 03-30-2013, 01:50 PM #3
- By asexymind in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2012, 10:04 AM
- By atl10pnr in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2011, 06:24 PM
- By jcibrian in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2011, 04:34 PM
- By Terrigno in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2010, 01:19 PM
- By shadowgod in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 07-01-2010, 05:40 PM