How to take a screenshot on Nexus?
Hello everyone. I was wondering how to take a screenshot with my Nexus? Also, I tried to save a pic from an email. I hit the bottom right menu and hit " Save as" then it asked for SD card or Drop Box. Then when I hit SD it gave me a longggg list of options. Where and the heck do I save images to? Thanks for the help in advance!
Sent from my A200 using Android Central Forums
- 11-16-2012, 10:49 PM #2Master of Time and Space
- 937 Posts
Re: How to take a screenshot on Nexus?
Hold the power button and the volume down button at the same time while the screen you want to capture is shown, and it will then save it to your Gallery in its' own folder.
Mav.You can look at the menu but you just can't eat. You can feel the cushions but you can't have a seat. You can dip your foot in the pool but you can't have a swim. You can feel the punishment but you can't commit the sin.
- 03-30-2013, 02:50 PM #3
- By asexymind in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2012, 11:04 AM
- By atl10pnr in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 8Last Post: 09-17-2011, 07:24 PM
- By jcibrian in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2011, 05:34 PM
- By Terrigno in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2010, 02:19 PM
- By shadowgod in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 20Last Post: 07-01-2010, 06:40 PM