Know of any good scoreboard widgets?

eweezzyyyy

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm looking for a good scoreboard widget. Espn and Yahoo have one but it it doesn't include all teams. I use Scoremobile but I really don't like their widget. Does anybody know of any good one's?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

fatal99

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Yahoo sportacular is pretty good. 4X1 widget with scrollable teams and individual 2x1 widgets. Sometimes takes a bit for the widget to update a started game but really good in game stats and updates in the app.

eweezzyyyy

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I actually just downloaded CBS Sportscaster. Its everything I was looking for but I'm still going to give the one you suggested a try

djw39

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I was going to recommend CBS. It's funny because I think of their network as being technologically challenged, but it looks like they made a really good call in partnering with an established Android developer. By far the best looking sports app and I am seriously considering paying for the pro upgrade.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

Mobius360

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I use the CBS app too. Just another thought, have you tried setting up Google Now with the teams you want to follow?

eweezzyyyy

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
I used to work for CBS in their fantasy sports department and I couldn't stand their products and said I would never use it. So I'm highly impressed with this app.

eweezzyyyy

Jun 16, 2012
Visit site
On this scores widget can I have every game in nfl and nba show up on the widget or am I limited to a certain amount of teams?