I can't update or install apps in Google play

icewater106

May 1, 2012
Visit site
When I try to update my apps I get a error message( Error retrieving information from server RH-01. I'm not rooted complete stock. How do I fix this ?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354918442591.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354918442591.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 55

SandersJC1964

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
That happened to me, and I removed my Google account, then added it back, and it worked.

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I had a problem with my Google accounts not synching, I had to manually synch them, and then a bunch of stuff started working again. Try that.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
If you go to Google Play, log out of your account and log back in.

I had the problem when I had to create an actual gmail account (not just Google Account) in order to see my backed up contacts. Once I added the new account and deleted the old one it worked BUT any contacts that hadn't been synced due to the error were lost. It didn't affect my calendar but I had to reset all my ringtones by contact and reset which number was the default.

While looking into the issue, someone suggested logging out, then back in through Google Play but I'd already removed the old account. It would have saved me a lot of time had I seen it earlier.

icewater106

May 1, 2012
Visit site
That happened to me, and I removed my Google account, then added it back, and it worked.

But that's gonna erase all data on the phone. Will I get the data back when I sign back in to my Google account ?

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Did you try logging out then back in as suggested?

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

phonejunky

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. I did like everyone else logged out of my Google play account then logged back in.

Sent from the smartphone of my choice using Tapatalk 2

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Make sure your time and date is set correctly. Saw something like this on my tablet and that was the problem. I could surf the Internet but none of my Google services worked.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc