- 12-10-2012, 11:45 AM #2
- 12-10-2012, 12:34 PM #3
Re: PC not detecting the phone
1: Did you install the drivers from Samsungs site?
try a different cable, try a different port. They can be a pain!
2: Never had that problem. Are you stock, if so you may need to factory reset. If you're rooted/rommed it may be a problem with the rom/kernel you're running, and you should contact the developer of that rom or kernel for assistance.
3: see #2 ^Sprint Galaxy Nexus [stock for now]
BB 8130, iPhone 4 8g, iPhone 3g 16gb, Toshiba e800, Palm Tungsten T
[retired]Epic 4g, BB8330, BB 9670, Samsung Intercept, Katana DLX, Sanyo 8400, HTC Wizard, MPX220, and many others...
- By a44kaliburll in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-04-2012, 10:41 PM
- By tbonecopper#ac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2011, 10:47 AM
- By Countbunny in forum T-Mobile VibrantReplies: 15Last Post: 09-06-2010, 12:46 AM
- By palanilopez12 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-14-2010, 04:46 AM
- By Fatasaurus in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2010, 05:09 AM