LTE in Nashville and Franklin, TN
So Friday (Dec 7th) at around 6-8PM central I noticed I was getting an LTE signal while in West Nashville. Sometime after 8PM it was gone.
Saturday the 8th while in Franklin, TN I had LTE, and it lasted the entire time I was out that way. I just got back to Nashville very early the 9th and it is gone again. So my guess is testing is commencing. Hope we'll have full LTE soon.Ham!
- 12-09-2012, 02:57 AM #2
- 01-08-2013, 06:13 PM #3
- 251 Posts
Re: LTE in Nashville and Franklin, TN
Question regarding LTE..I'm waiting on my nexus to arrive on the mail replacing my lg viper....the viper runs LTE 1900 and i, just noticed the nexus only picks up 800 LTE, i still dint have it in my area, but curious how this will effect speed
Sent from my LG-LS840 using Tapatalk 2
- 01-13-2013, 01:33 PM #4
- 01-13-2013, 01:52 PM #5
- By jaylawrence in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 02-09-2013, 05:57 AM
- By Mariner17 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2012, 04:15 PM
- By truthteller10 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 07-16-2012, 08:09 AM
- By zjaksn10 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 07-05-2012, 11:57 AM
- By timhobbs in forum AT&TReplies: 2Last Post: 06-18-2012, 06:18 AM