- 12-15-2012, 11:28 PM #2
- 126 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Nexus
Got an SD card reader on your PC? If so insert the card then plug in the gnex into USB and straight up copy paste content.
If you have no SD card reader the connect your old phone to your computer via USB and copy the content on to your computers hard drive then plug in the gnex and copy from hard drive to new phone.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 12-15-2012, 11:54 PM #3
- By Smokexz in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 20Last Post: 09-30-2011, 05:55 AM
- By singlesooner in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2010, 05:22 PM
- By vonhoene in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 7Last Post: 05-28-2010, 01:58 PM
- By elitehunter in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 5Last Post: 04-29-2010, 04:17 AM
- By mbranscum in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 10Last Post: 04-27-2010, 05:11 PM