- 3 Posts
Im very new to samsung, but i know androids pretty good. I just got this phone and im a new sprint customer. My first issue is i cant get 4G to work in my condo. i went to the store with it and sure enough, i was getting 4G. I have the settings correct, the phone is so slow downloading from google play. Also, how do i delete photos that are the phone from flickr? the salseman in the store had no clue. i still need to transfer data from my sd card, i believe i may be able to do that. How do i disable notifications from gmail? Thanks for all your help
- 12-16-2012, 10:18 PM #2
If you have 4g in the store, then it is just spotty reception (welcome to sprint).
As far as the photo thing, I don't use that program. Try disabling sync in the app, and then use es file explorer to delete what you don't want on your phone (if you are saying you want to delete online photos, I have no clue, try long pressing).
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 12-18-2012, 01:20 AM #3
- By Robb471 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 6Last Post: 05-02-2010, 11:43 PM
- By VDubb22 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2010, 02:01 PM
- By Slvrshot in forum HTC HeroReplies: 4Last Post: 10-15-2009, 06:28 PM
- By gbp in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-13-2009, 10:32 PM
- By zeal in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2009, 05:20 PM