Wallpaper???

Buddy Husted

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
On other droids I've had I could select a pic from gallery and make wallpaper without cropping , the phone would just make it as wallpaper and it looked good. With this phone have to crop and cannot get whole pic as background...a simple thing I know, but something I've always done and liked to personalize phone. I tried quick-pic app and it lets a little more of the picture be used, but still crops! Kind of frustrating that I got this fancy phone and cant even set wallpaper the way I want....lol! Also is there a way to set each tile(screen) with a different wallpaper? BTW, I have galaxy nexus 4.1.1 Jelly Bean....

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for asking this. I recently downloaded cute holiday wallpapers from Target and they are unusable because it doesn't just use the whole picture and then stretches what it does use. Plus when cropping the image for wallpaper use, it shows crop boxes for both orientations at the same time so you can't fully select the image. The fun thing though is that even though I changed back to a stock live wallpaper (after seeing how horrible it looked), the Target wallpaper is still my background somehow on my Handicent lock screen? No clue why that would be nor how to undo it.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87