- 3 Posts
On other droids I've had I could select a pic from gallery and make wallpaper without cropping , the phone would just make it as wallpaper and it looked good. With this phone have to crop and cannot get whole pic as background...a simple thing I know, but something I've always done and liked to personalize phone. I tried quick-pic app and it lets a little more of the picture be used, but still crops! Kind of frustrating that I got this fancy phone and cant even set wallpaper the way I want....lol! Also is there a way to set each tile(screen) with a different wallpaper? BTW, I have galaxy nexus 4.1.1 Jelly Bean....
- 01-06-2013, 05:54 PM #2
- 4,179 Posts
- Nexus 6 - CM13.0 w/6.0.1
Sent telepathically using the ESP app.
- 01-06-2013, 07:42 PM #3
- 922 Posts
Thanks for asking this. I recently downloaded cute holiday wallpapers from Target and they are unusable because it doesn't just use the whole picture and then stretches what it does use. Plus when cropping the image for wallpaper use, it shows crop boxes for both orientations at the same time so you can't fully select the image. The fun thing though is that even though I changed back to a stock live wallpaper (after seeing how horrible it looked), the Target wallpaper is still my background somehow on my Handicent lock screen? No clue why that would be nor how to undo it.
Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.
- By Kamilli0n in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 28Last Post: 04-04-2010, 07:05 PM
- By Ginbill in forum HTC HeroReplies: 5Last Post: 11-16-2009, 11:29 PM
- By Fatasaurus in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 3Last Post: 11-08-2009, 04:15 PM
- By byakkotai in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2009, 08:29 AM
- By 717200 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2009, 11:33 PM