4G LTE in Va!!!!!!!

prEvo

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I am in PWC, on the edge of Manassas, near Dumfries. It is 12 times faster than 3g and 4 times faster than my home WiFi. I cannot believe this. I just hope I can get it in DC and other places in Nova. Woohoo!

prEvo

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! I own a gnex, I was just So excited to use it like rock star. After the original 4g fiasco, I was not too optimistic about my gnex rocking out LTE.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I am in PWC, on the edge of Manassas, near Dumfries. It is 12 times faster than 3g and 4 times faster than my home WiFi. I cannot believe this. I just hope I can get it in DC and other places in Nova. Woohoo!

It's in weird places in DC. Mainly commuter corridors (Wisconsin Ave. Connecticut, Canal Road, New York, etc.and areas with new dense residential construction like Columbia Heights, I assume because it was easy for them to install.) I hate it because I live in DC and want it in my home or downtown when I'm at work and it's not in any of the "working areas" of the city - Dupont, Farragut, Metro Center, Cap Hill, Penn Quarter or Gallery Place. Kind of pointless since my GNex battery just drains all the time looking for 4g but won't connect to 3g in a 4g area if I switch LTE off. Hope it's better in VA.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie