- 53 Posts
4G LTE.. works for a few minutes, dies, then I have to REBOOT
Sick of sprint, sick of this phone, sick of the problems.
Well Ive been dealing with the crap known as 3G for a long time (0.02MBps up and down) - finally upgrade to 4G LTE (10-35 MBps down, 5-20 MBps up) and the connection is fine for a few minutes (10-15) then it just.. dies.. then I have to COMPLETELY REBOOT THE PHONE - toggling airplane mode doesnt do crap, and going back and forth between 3G and 4G doesnt do anything.
I guess people are right.. Samsung radios SUCK. Anyone else having this issue? How can I fix this? I'm seriously considering throwing in the towel and getting a new/phone, carrier. Problem after problem, dont know if I can handle this much anymore.
- 01-16-2013, 07:45 PM #2
- 90 Posts
Re: 4G LTE.. works for a few minutes, dies, then I have to REBOOT
Odin the new rom for 4.2 it will correct many of your problems I bet. It's a very different phone for me. And to tell you the truth, we have it good with sprint. It may be slow at times but it's also not a laptop. I have been where you are and I have shopped around. I have been with sprint for 13 years and don't think I'll go to another provider.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 01-16-2013, 07:58 PM #3
If you like my work or If I helped you. Please show some love and click the thanks button or donate here
- 516 Posts
- By skyview05 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 06-05-2012, 03:14 PM
- By sdsubball23 in forum VerizonReplies: 10Last Post: 10-31-2011, 08:03 PM
- By evilkefz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2011, 08:15 AM
- By Bmwillz in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2011, 07:17 PM
- By calllka in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 9Last Post: 03-19-2011, 02:48 PM