- 01-30-2013, 09:00 AM #2
- 3 Posts
Re: Volume all the way up...
Same here. VZW Nexus. Stock, unlocked, but not rooted. Been dying since Volume+ was rendered useless for me with the Jelly Bean update. Ringtones and notifications are OK because I have added sounds that I specifically increased the volume on, however things like YouTube and movies are so faint. Contemplating whether or not I absolutely have to root this phone to get the sound level I need. Looking at CM10, but don't know if that is the best route for me.
- By hakabilg in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2011, 11:15 AM
- By radi0chik in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 19Last Post: 04-01-2011, 07:13 AM
- By jabibister in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2011, 12:05 AM
- By yoe in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-11-2010, 06:21 PM
- By Bobby9 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 11:31 AM