Hi - I'm running a non-rooted stock 4.1.1 phone and recently (last week or two) when I'm using my bluetooth (Plantronics Discovery 975) the phone will randomly hang-up. Sometimes the phone beeps, sometimes it says "call lost", and sometimes it does/says nothing. I've had the same bluetooth since last April/May when I got the phone, and this is first time I've had any issues like this. My wifi is on and connected with full-signal (office desk is 5-feet from the router) and I have all my coverage bars...I've tried diconnecting/forgetting the headset and re-pairing the two but that didn't help. I know it's my phone because several times it did it while talking to people using land lines. Anyone had similar issues and know a fix? Thanks.

Just to add - the phone doesn't do this when not using bluetooth.
    01-21-2013 12:36 PM
    I haven't been getting hangups, but my BT just disconnects and leaves the phone still connected and on speaker. I have to manually switch the call to speaker then back to BT to reconnect it. My device stays paired.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    01-21-2013 01:34 PM
    I haven't been getting hangups, but my BT just disconnects and leaves the phone still connected and on speaker. I have to manually switch the call to speaker then back to BT to reconnect it. My device stays paired.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    I had that same issue (sort of). Mine would unpair after I finished a call, but was not on a call. It would say paired in connections, but the bluetooth logo would not be blue. After unpairing completely and rebooting that issue went away for a while. It came back and I did the same thing which again has temporarily "fixed" the problem.
    01-21-2013 02:01 PM
    So I've been using the wired ear buds w/mic that came with the phone and have had two random self hang-ups today...I guess I'm going to have to return my phone to best buy to be sent out for repair/evaluation...pain in the ***.
    01-22-2013 04:41 PM