- 1 Posts
Reception hardware part?? anyone repaired their nexus successfully?
Hello, I recently repaired the usb input part of my nexus, it charges perfectly now.. but i think i have dont something to the reception part of the phone, im getting greyed out bars, data turning off and on, it seems like i have to send a message for the reception to turn on. I really dont want to get rid of it, I love my nexus, but having a phone with no reception is pretty pointless. Was wondering if anyone knew where the radio part is on the i9525, so that when i pull it apart i can see if something is touching?
Any help would be awesome,
- 01-24-2013, 09:30 PM #2
Re: Reception hardware part?? anyone repaired their nexus successfully?
Make sure the little gold contacts are not folded flat that contact the back of the housing. Also there is a black little cable that you have to unplug to change the USB module. Make sure that's not unplugged or damaged.
- By lochmox in forum Google Nexus 7 TabletReplies: 21Last Post: 07-23-2012, 08:25 AM
- By MrBigFeathers in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2012, 09:27 PM
- By Zottig in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2011, 03:57 PM
- By Gary86 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 9Last Post: 12-02-2011, 06:11 PM
- By wetwaterdog in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 06-05-2011, 08:18 PM