Your Favorite ROM

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Xylon ROM 4.2.1 it's on galaxy Nexus root. Com that or paranoid android 4.2.1 they're the only 4.2.1 ROMS I know of both are smooth and really not bugs that I'm aware of I'd go for a 4.2.1 rom why go back down to 4.1.x when 4.2.1 is available all the new features in it are awesome too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
It's all about the ui paranoid android has more ability to open up your screen space xylon has similar features to do so as well just not as detailed but xylons kernel is overclockable to 1.8 ghz where as paranoids does not its really all in your preference xylon also has more battery features and cooler more interesting ui I personally think xylon is the best choice as of right now with paranoid being a close second I keep a current nandroid of both tho and swap roms every couple weeks or so when one has new updates I switch to it and vise versa still definitely go with a 4.2.1 rom you won't regret it.

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I'd recommend TWRP for your recovery it's a touch recovery and a sweet one at that I don't like cwm's touch recovery the button layout it weird to me TWRP has big buttons easy interface also difficult to mess things up that way.