Oleyeller

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
This phone is LTE enabled. But I can't find where to toggle it on... I wanted to test if I had some 4G around me. And I can't seem to find it anywhere! My e4gt had a toggle switch on it. Any help would be cool!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Google

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Go to Settings > Wireless & Networks > More > and then select Mobile Networks. There you'll select Network mode and have a choice of LTE / CDMA or just CDMA.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Ever since Sprint got 4g live (I live in DC.) my phone data has basically stopped working, it's constantly trying to find a 4g connection, drops the data connection altogether when switching between the two or to wifi, and if LTE isn't selected, I get no data at all. My battery life is horrible now because it's constantly trying to pull data but can't connect. I spent 20 mins in the Atlanta airport trying to pull up email on the stock browser and even though it had 3 blue bars and arrows going up and down, nothing was happening. Is this happening to other people?

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I have some issue with my 4g lte.i cant connect to it even where i normally would have signal.i am stuck with 3g.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering if something happened, my 3G and 4G connections went to hell a few days ago as well. Area where I used to have pretty good 3G/4G now I can't get 4G at all, and 3G data is almost non-existent for most things. I used to get pretty good 4G, and 3G worked well enough. Started about a week ago.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Started about a week ago.

I don't know if you are in DC but Sprint had a data outage "in this area" (that could mean my street or the whole eastern seaboard with Sprint). on Jan. 24, and I feel things have gone downhill since then.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Bront

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't know if you are in DC but Sprint had a data outage "in this area" (that could mean my street or the whole eastern seaboard with Sprint). on Jan. 24, and I feel things have gone downhill since then.

Nope, Chi-town.

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm in Chicago also and we did have a outage yesterday but everything's fine now look at my speeds

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
My pics acting funny but I'm getting 30mb down on the westside

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1360547174231.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360547174231.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 26

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm in Chicago also and we did have a outage yesterday but everything's fine now look at my speeds

Things seem back to "normal" now in DC too. I think it was just bad timing that whatever it was coincided with the 4G roll out.

bugz_92

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
My pics acting funny but I'm getting 30mb down on the westside

Nice try Verizon Galaxy Nexus user, Sprint doesn't get those types of data speeds. I've been on 4G spots here and there in Maryland and I literally get up to maybe 4Mbps...

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Nice try Verizon Galaxy Nexus user, Sprint doesn't get those types of data speeds. I've been on 4G spots here and there in Maryland and I literally get up to maybe 4Mbps...

I totally disagree.. I have gotten upwards of 20 Mbps

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

bugz_92

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
It must be nice... The only time I have ever seen speeds that close was when I was on WiMAX. That sweet 10Mbps... Lets not even talk about 3G, I don't want to bring Sprint to shame... anymore than I have.

jparker71

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

I've got up to 25 but average 15-18.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Mellimel22

Banned
Mar 1, 2012
Visit site

Hahaaha boyyyyy stop
udahamyn.jpg

e7agubah.jpg

oversteer325

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Best I've gotten in Charlotte is 26 down and 9 up. I average 15-20 down and 7-8 up. The city isn't officially launched so I've only tried speed tests a few places around town and results seem consistent.