How to get extended battery for $7 for customers with galaxy nexus already purchased.

Justin Cardwell

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
McGuire?s Law >Go to special offers > enter Russ.S.McGuire@Sprint.com and 383 > go to accessories and click on the galaxy nexus extended battery > Shopping cart> enter promo code "Battery1" and apply > if you get a message that asks for your zip code enter it and go to the battery and add again > delete additional battery > checkout. This method works for people who already purchased there galaxy nexus. Sprint's offer only works for new customers who purchase a galaxy nexus, this is the work around. You can also do this when you are getting a new phone or changing plans. :D This is Sprint's employee referral program's website

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I did and no problems. However, I did not find the extended 2100 battery lasted much longer than stock. I ended up with a Hyperion 3500 and extended door for 14.95 on Amazon. I also found an extended TPU case for less than $10. I get about 15 hours with 5 hours screen time per charge which makes me happy. :D

Hope this helps.

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
The 3500 extended battery looks like a giant box.

Nah, it's fine for me. I'm not crazy about super thin phones. I like a little weight with my phones. I have MS and drop things like crazy so the extended battery gives me more to grip onto. I rather like it. :p

What?! ...I'm msndrstood.
via Gnex

prolongExistence

Aug 19, 2011
Visit site
I used that method after 2 attempts with Sprint reps. They told me that I couldn't get a battery because they showed no record of me buying a GNex (even though it is active on my account). They told me to go back to the seller and try to get it from them. Kinda tough when I bought it used on eBay (forgot to tell Sprint that part). Anyway, yes, I did the OP's method and it worked like a charm. I have to agree with msndrstood that it didn't seem to make any difference in battery life. Didn't expect miracles anyway, only going from 1850 to 2100, it's only a 12% increase in capacity. But still, it's a spare battery for $7!