Drawing On Pics

Protekfist

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
OK when me and my whole family got out phones (Sprint-galaxy nexus 1) my mom was able to draw on a pic but for some reason only that one time she could and ever scene then we all have forgot and i would love if some one could tell me plz how do u draw on pics :mad:

ratsttam

May 17, 2010
Visit site
There are different apps that DO allow that. Nothing stock that I've ever stumbled upon. Maybe she installed an app and then removed it for some reason?

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
but i really don't want to download an app she was able to draw without an app is there really no way to draw without an app

As ratsttam wrote, there is nothing on the stock Sprint Galaxy Nexus ROM that permits you to draw on a picture, without installing some 3rd party app.

eps1lon3

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
As ratsttam wrote, there is nothing on the stock Sprint Galaxy Nexus ROM that permits you to draw on a picture, without installing some 3rd party app.

This is false. The stock rom for 4.1 permits you to doodle when editing a photo. It has been removed in 4.2

eps1lon3

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I flashed back to the stock 4.1.1 ROM to figure this out, and I don't see that option - where is it?

Go to the photo in gallery, hit menu > edit.

At the bottom you'll see the categories for the adjustments. I believe it was at the the category on the far right. You can scroll horizontally to get there, and once there its even further right in the subcategory.

Sorry if its not completely accurate, it should be somewhere in one of those categories. This is from memory, because I'm on 4.2 =( #nexusproblems

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm fairly sure I didn't notice that option (checked the categories available) - but I've switched back to my current 4.2.2 ROM, so can't validate anymore. If I switch back later for any reason, I'll be sure to re-check.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463