4.3 Data switching issue - please participate to get this issue resolved
Being your with Sprint all you have to do is go to this thread on sprints official forum. All you have to do is login your sprint.com account and you can post a reply: https://community.sprint.com/baw/message/719492#719492
That is a link to the recent post that SprintCare posted saying "Thanks for the post. Im sorry you feel this way. I can assure you we are working with Google to get this addressed."
The more people who go there and post, the more likely Sprint is to push Google to get a fix out. The thread is already 5 pages long, so the more people who make it know the issue occurs with all devices and doing a reset doesn't fix the issue, the more we can hope they get a fix out.
Re: 4.3 Data switching issue - please participate to get this issue resolved
On another thread at sprints forums a Care member posted :
Thanks for the post. Sprint and Samsung are working on getting this fixed. Both companies are aware that there are customers that are having an issue with the update. Right now there is no official info that can be provided as a solution has not been finalized. Once the patch is complete Sprint and Samsung will update the devices. To stay on top of the latest goings on please stay tuned to our newsroom. Recent News & Articles | Sprint Newsroom
- By GravityMan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:49 PM
- By audibink in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 18Last Post: 02-06-2014, 06:51 PM
- By aclerk in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 01-30-2014, 01:38 PM
- By escorbar23 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 01-28-2014, 09:26 PM
- By RECav21#AC in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2014, 01:59 PM