- 12 Posts
Mute radio apps during a phone call?
I'm running CM11 on my Gnex and whenever I get a phone call while I'm using my radio app (like iHeartRadio or RadioPup), the radio keeps playing while I'm on the call. It's horribly irritating, it does decrease the volume some but I'm still trying to hear my other person over the radio. I've searched my phone high and low but I can't find a setting related to this. It doesn't happen when I'm using my MP3 player, if I make a call while I'm playing one of those it mutes and then automatically starts back up when I end the call. I've checked the settings in both of the radio apps but there's nothing related to muting during a call. Am I doomed to suffer with this or is there some fix I'm missing?
- 09-30-2014, 03:26 PM #2
Re: Mute radio apps during a phone call?
Have you played with permissions in any apps that allow you to do so? If so, check your privacy permissions for these apps to be sure you didn't turn something off like "know when you receive phone calls" or along those lines.
- By jaboop in forum Moto X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2014, 09:46 PM
- By renshiki in forum Android 4.0 Ice Cream SandwichReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2014, 09:38 AM
- By Maynduh in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 06-05-2014, 10:25 AM
- By majdi suliman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2014, 10:55 AM
- By lenstoner in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 09:04 AM