dakingofhtx

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Since there is a sub-category for a Sprint version, AC most have some confirmation that haven't been released yet. Patiently waiting.........

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
So Corey, old buddy from the HTC touch days ;-), you know something we don't know yet?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Man I am so excited that Sprint is getting this device, I called my local Sprint store today and the rep hopes to get this device in by the end of October. And that she will call me as soon as they get in. I am a good customer of there's.:) so I will be trading in my Samsung galaxy S3 for this.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Been waiting for this since Sprint wouldn't/couldn't push my upgrade for the GS3. So this morning i called them after reading this on Twitter and thanked them. My wife will be getting the GS3 while ill be rocking this. Sprint is the Best, Sammy is the best, And AC you too are the best.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Been waiting for this since Sprint wouldn't/couldn't push my upgrade for the GS3. So this morning i called them after reading this on Twitter and thanked them. My wife will be getting the GS3 while ill be rocking this. Sprint is the Best, Sammy is the best, And AC you too are the best.

Well I am so excited as well, I was upset that Sprint didn't get the original note but I was so happy to hear the official word that Sprint will be getting this device, so I will be trading in my Samsung galaxy S3 for this device.:)

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084