Could October 25, just be the start of Pre-order date???

wburleson

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Sprint has not add to their we site a pre-order form for the Note 2. Does this mean that pre-ordering will start on Oct. 25 and that orders will be filled around Nov. 25?

Sdn2995

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I called a sprint store asked about pre orders, he told me no pre orders but they would have the phone in store this Thursday the 25th.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Something tells me there will be an announcement for something on Monday. That twitter most likely refers to the event on Thursday when the phone will be officially introduced to the market for all carriers. I am still thinking though that individual carriers might make some sort of buzz generating pre orders, unless Samsung told them to hush up until the 24th where they will announce general availability the next day. After all, it's still a bit of a niche product due to its size and they are not expecting lines for it. At least that's my guess.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
One of my 3rd party Sprint stores told me yesterday, that it will be available at their stores on the 25th. This store 9/10 are dead on the info they provided. Lets see what happens folks...

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I need to buy it at BB, so I'm hoping they'll have it on the 25th as well. I think they normally get it the same day, but maybe not is large quantities, so it may sell out before I can get one, at least for several days or a week. I'm not so desperate that I can't wait a week or even two, but I think if it starts getting close to Thanksgiving I'm going to be getting really antsy! :)

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I know the Manager for the mobile department at my local Best Buy pretty well, and when I talked to him about it he had no doubt that he'd get it on the same day, although, when checking his computer, there was nothing mentioned in any of the systems he can tap in to. So, lets hope for the best as far as Best Buy goes. They've had pretty much every other phone on the first day, actually, they had the GS3 before my local Sprint stores got it. We'll see....fingers crossed.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
So i called sprint business customer care today, and the lady there told me that there are no pre orders and that the phone should just be available on the 25th. When I asked her through what channels she said "all of them". When I asked her if that includes other retailers like best buy and radio Shack she also said yes. She noted that in her system there is no mention of limited availability at all which usually means it's general availability through all channels. Oh well, we will know more in 48 hours.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

dvdmon

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Oh well, we will know more in 48 hours.

Or will we? It's already just 2.5 days till the 25th and there's been absolutely nothing from Sprint. This is really more than annoying. Why are they keeping us all in the dark? I just don't get it. Why can't they come out officially and answer some of these questions so that we can plan accordingly. Do they have some hold-up that is causing uncertainty on their end?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams