How will you talk on your Note 2?

jdizzle316

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
So I've been itching for a new device. Thought i was gonna go with the Optimus G until I saw the bad camera and software reviews on the Optimus.

Then I thought I would give the Note 2 a try so I stopped by a Tmobile store to check it out.

Don't get me wrong, this is a very nice phone, awesome screen, super responsive s pen is what I got from the little time I spent with the phone at the store....but its really big to hold up to your ear and talk.

Will you guys be using a bluetooth headset or will you be using the phone normally as you would any phone to talk.

And if you guys are wondering...yes, im trying to talk myself into getting the phone lol.

Thanks for the input

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I will be using it just as I would any other phone....occasionally via bluetooth, but mostly up to my ear. The size really doesn't bother me.

Evo4g

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I will just use it regularly...I don't give a hoot what people think.

By any chance are you from Wichita? You look just like the guy standing next to me in line at Chipolte the other night.....lol #randomcrap

jdizzle316

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Yes, actually I am from Wichita...but I don't think I was at Chipotle recently.

So will you be getting this phone tomorrow? Think it will sell out here in the Wichita area? Was wondering if i needed to hit the Sprint Stores early or if I could wait till after work

I will just use it regularly...I don't give a hoot what people think.

By any chance are you from Wichita? You look just like the guy standing next to me in line at Chipolte the other night.....lol #randomcrap

jdizzle316

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Alright...Im going to stop by the Tmo store again on the way home from work and see how this looks one more time before I decide on purchasing. I will fill you guys in.

Tough decision lol

Evo4g

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes, actually I am from Wichita...but I don't think I was at Chipotle recently.

So will you be getting this phone tomorrow? Think it will sell out here in the Wichita area? Was wondering if i needed to hit the Sprint Stores early or if I could wait till after work

I think I might go early...I am not sure how many the stores are getting, but I want it.

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
There's nothing wrong with talking on it like a normal phone...

Apple-iPad-picture-modifi-001.jpg

:p

TrueBlueKew

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
Since it's just around the corner, I'm waiting to see what's announced at the Playground event on Monday. My gut tells me that Monday I'm going to wish I had pulled the trigger and not waited. If (when) that happens, my answer will be "not very much." In the course of a month, I use my phone as a "phone" maybe an hour and a half at most. Most of that is for bluetooth calls on the road after work, short business calls, or last but not least a call to Mom or Grandmom (yeah, that's right). So, sporadic, unexpected phone calls in my current personal and business life are rare. For better or worse, my phone's primary function is no longer to be a phone. It's used for texts, e-mails, surfing the web, at a glance review of documents, music (PowerAmp works wonders), pictures, directions, and for the awesome built in LED light. On the rare occasion I do use my phone as a phone, same as Uncle Louie, sometimes Bluetooth, sometimes not. Current perception (general public & my own) is that it looks a little odd up against your ear. But that perception will change overtime, and in the interim, like others, quite frankly I don't care. My "phone" (oh look I've taken ownership though I'm claiming to wait for the playground event) is a visual/data centric device and is the best at what it's intended for.

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Central Forums