The "I've Got My Note 2" Thread!

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
All right, who has their new precious?

I've had mine for all of 10 minutes, and I'm in love!

Edit: If you need a case, the Body Glove case that Sprint carries it really nice! I usually don't buy cases there since they are quite expensive. ..but the ones I ordered online aren't here yet, and I was way paranoid that I was gonna drop it.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Congrats dude! I am officially envious! I am also pissed off at best buy for not having the Sprint version yet. For every other phone I got from them they were on the ball, but not this one. No indications as to when they will get it either! :-(

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

bojackr1

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Got it baby!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1351179026650.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1351179026650.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 303

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
Congrats dude! I am officially envious! I am also pissed off at best buy for not having the Sprint version yet. For every other phone I got from them they were on the ball, but not this one. No indications as to when they will get it either! :-(

Yeah...but I don't really know if its their fault or Sprint's. This launch has been so weird... It's like they're testing the waters to see if anyone really cares. With all that people were harping on them to get the first Note, you'd think it would be a given.
:confused:

yankees177

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I walked in my sprint store at like 10:03 no one there, 2 mins after me a developer at XDA walked in and he was PUMPED for this phone. Half of the N2s are now gone from that store and it was one of the few in my area to carry it. Im glad I got one. Not so glad I paid $40 for that thin flip case that all but ruins your ability to take a picture without looking like a moron.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I got to store 15 min before open not a soul in sight waiting for device.
Same same was the case after I rolled out with my Note 30 min later.

Sprint should of did some advertising!

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I got to store 15 min before open not a soul in sight waiting for device.
Same same was the case after I rolled out with my Note 30 min later.

Sprint should of did some advertising!

I was there when my Sprint store opened, and the guy was kinda surprised when I asked for one. They did have the displays up at least, which is a good sign.

I was in and out in less than 15 minutes.

yankees177

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Did you guys try to do multiview yet? I posted in another thread but you guys are the select few that have the phone. It did not work for me.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
This is a trivial question, but does it have the Sprint logo on the back? The two videos that I saw of the Sprint version on Pocketnow and Endadget both had nothing on the back.

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
Complete opposite of the Verizon version with their ugly logo plastered all over the back AND on the home button! So tasteless!
ugggg on home screen button , now that's sad.
I believe AT&T & Tmob only have their logo on back.

Major props to Sprint for not defacing perfection

Coop1979

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Just stopped by my local corporate store and they had one left. Sold about 10 or so this morning. Here's a pic I snapped of their demo unit that hasn't been activated yet next to the EVO LTE.

uploadfromtaptalk1351185351651.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

brentj

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I read some post somewhere that suggested the Sprint version of the SGN2 might not have the FM radio. Does it?

not a dealbreaker for me (nor the embedded sim card), but I'm curious. I'm in Mexico so won't be able to buy mine until next week.

(Moving to android from webOS & a Pre 2).

Slingbox

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I read some post somewhere that suggested the Sprint version of the SGN2 might not have the FM radio. Does it?

not a dealbreaker for me (nor the embedded sim card), but I'm curious. I'm in Mexico so won't be able to buy mine until next week.

(Moving to android from webOS & a Pre 2).
Looking for FM radio but not seeing it.
I recommend "Tunein Radio Pro" application , its a keeper

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey