Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Quote Originally Posted by dakingofhtx View Post
    I'm in Houston. No problem whatsoever. I just walked into the store. Wasn't even a line. I got mine from the Sprint store on 249 and Gessner.

I thought it was going to be a horrible wait like when I got my OG Evo on the day it came out over two years ago. The wait for that was like 4 hours. It was a line out the door.
    Thanks. I will have to do some calling tomorrow,i checked on the way back into town and everyone I called was out.

Default Re: The "I've Got My Note 2" Thread!

Got my gn2 two weeks ago.

I dropped it 3 days later but no scratch , dent or crack so far

Awesome phone. I dropped it about 3 feet from the groud it survived and i didnt encounter any errors.

It was just like nothing happened XD

pretty sturdy phone

I love it
    Uncle Louie likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #78  

Global Posts
    1,034 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAJameson2010 View Post
    Is the camera better than the fast burst app? That's what I've been using for a little over a year now. It seems to have better lighting than any other stock or camera app I've tried....

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Haven't used that app, but I can tell you that this thing takes great pictures, and has quite a few more features.

Then again, never really had any issues with my S3 camera app, so YMMV.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Ok thanks :-) I'm usually snapping pictures of the dogs in low light places so it's a challenge.

Global Posts
    726 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 on the Nook Color

I just got my Note2! This thing is awesome! They only had 2 left, thankfully white, because I didn't like the Grey, just too close to black for me. This phone is so fast!

Rockin' the Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note II & the Hisense Sero 7 Pro!

Preordered mine online from AT&T. I'm definitely jealous of those of you who already have it! Funny thing was, when I went into the AT&T store, they weren't set up for preorders yet. I actually knew more about the phone than they did. They told me I could order it online, or come back in a few days when they'd be better prepared. Yeah, I'm not holding my breath. I ordered online. I'll be checking back here for all the tips & tricks those of you who will have 2+ weeks head start on me can offer.

Got mine on day one. Number 7 in line and out in 45 minutes. The only phones sold whilst there was the Note 2. Most off us bought the screen protector and silicon case. Love the phone. My only complaint is no Otterbox case.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.

Ugh.... Every Sprint Store in my area is out of stock!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2

I got mine on Thursday in the mail.... I cant put it down and stop playing with it....

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums
    Uncle Louie likes this.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #85  

Global Posts
    1,034 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lingo622 View Post
    Ugh.... Every Sprint Store in my area is out of stock!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk 2
    They really underestimated the interest in this phone...

I don't think they underestimated it. I think this crap is a stragetic ploy to cause a buzz about the device :-( which makes me hate them more than a little. They didn't get this big and popular by pulling Apple like stunts. I hope someone there remembers that...

Uncle Louie likes this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #87  

Global Posts
    1,034 Global Posts
    ROM
    SwampMonster V1.0!!!!!

I don't think they underestimated it. I think this crap is a stragetic ploy to cause a buzz about the device :-( which makes me hate them more than a little. They didn't get this big and popular by pulling Apple like stunts. I hope someone there remembers that...

Dunno... Could be. But the way the Sprint Store personal really had no idea about the device makes me think that they weren't even trained on it.
    When they opened mine up to activate it, they were in awe. They were shocked when they saw the size of the battery.

Unfortunately I don't have changed faith in the intelligence of anyone who works at a sprint store... I've been given completely wrong info so many times. Even when I ordered the Note 2 over the phone I was told numerous lies about the LTE and 4 G stuff. They talk so fast and positive they just hope your not smart enough to catch on.

reggiep likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bojackr1 View Post
    LOL!! Thanks but no thanks!! From Brooklyn and we do not play those games!!
    Born and raised in bk too, we are usually the ones that's taking ish

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3
    EVOLICIOUSSSSSS

Unfortunately I don't have changed faith in the intelligence of anyone who works at a sprint store... I've been given completely wrong info so many times. Even when I ordered the Note 2 over the phone I was told numerous lies about the LTE and 4 G stuff. They talk so fast and positive they just hope your not smart enough to catch on.

if you want a Sprint Store employee to give you reliable information, ask them about their activation fees, Early Term Fees, Restocking fees etc... that seems to be the first thing they learn and can spout them off to you at any given moment with pinpoint accuracy....lol

BTC
    Lost In LG Optimus G Pro Heaven, Lvg A Msg, Maybe I'll Call...(doubt it ) lol

i didn't even know the galaxy note 2 was out this past friday, although i've been waiting for it. ordered it on friday and got it monday!

Just picked up mine. Had to hit a corporate store, as no Best Buy or local stores had them in yet. Titanium Grey all the way (can't stand white phones). Its awesome.

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewYorkChic View Post
    Born and raised in bk too, we are usually the ones that's taking ish

Sent From My Samsung Galaxy S3

Not where I'm from in BK. Plus, my parents raised me better than that. Whatever you can't go out and earn on your own, you don't need.

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    They really underestimated the interest in this phone...

I think Sprint and Samsung rushed the phone out due to the slew of competition from other carriers and mobile companies bringing out new devices. I love the phone, I just wish the software was complete. I miss Google Wallet and was looking forward to Screen Recording and Multi-Window. It's not a deal breaker for me in any way but, it would've been nice to have right outta the box.

Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (Rooted) Jelly Bean

Quote Originally Posted by Sdn2995 View Post
    Is anyone finding it had to find the note 2 in the houston area. I'm out of town and no one has it where i am at. It sucks i have to wait. worried about them being sold out.
    I hit four stores Friday after work and none of them had it. That was on the west side of town. I did get to play with a display model at the 59 store and I've found myself "missing" that phone all weekend I might have to order one online, after everything I'm seeing about stores not wanting to sell them off-contract.

Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (Rooted) Jelly Bean

Quote Originally Posted by xo96 View Post
    Can anyone confirm if the N2 indeed does NOT have a removable SIM slot? Saw the manual (P.243) indicated it had somekind of SIM. Thanks.
    The SIM is for LTE connectivity, since LTE is technically a GSM technology. You can pretty much figure a non-removable LTE SIM is going to be standard on CDMA phones. This has been the case for every CDMA phone with LTE released to date on Sprint and Verizon.

I finally got my Note II today~!! Bought it outright from a corporate Sprint Store after work. Spent most of the time customizing my Home screens that I haven't even used the S-Pen yet. :P
    Uncle Louie and almath like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh3ngLong View Post
    I finally got my Note II today~!! Bought it outright from a corporate Sprint Store after work. Spent most of the time customizing my Home screens that I haven't even used the S-Pen yet. :P
    They tried hard not to sell it to you last week, what changed?

Quote Originally Posted by TenshiNo View Post
    The SIM is for LTE connectivity, since LTE is technically a GSM technology. You can pretty much figure a non-removable LTE SIM is going to be standard on CDMA phones. This has been the case for every CDMA phone with LTE released to date on Sprint and Verizon.
    Verizon lte sim card is removable.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

Just got my note a couple of hours ago. Can't believe that i have up my GS III. Just four that two weeks ago. But i didn't want to buy a tablet and i wanted something that i could keep for a while. I really like it.

If I were never here, you would never know.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast