Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree130Likes

Default Re: The "I've Got My Note 2" Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Louie View Post
    All right, back to the top!

Who picked theirs up today, and how goes it??
    I picked up my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 yesterday at Best Buy. I am a female and I love this phone, it's not too big for me and I have small hands.

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.
    Uncle Louie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
    Got one in white. Which is a first for me since I normally go with gray or black phones. Really liking the phone so far, but I feel like an ***** since I have never really used touchwiz before. I have been a die hard HTC fan for a long time running. LOL
    Same thing here I am a HTC guy but don't like touchwiz at all I had to use different launcher and kinda dressed up my screen a little to get that htc sense feeling. Also first white color phone for me but looking good so far!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The "I've Got My Note 2" Thread!-screenshot_2012-11-12-20-35-23.jpg  
    Uncle Louie likes this.

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Bought mine off eBay on the 13th, got it today. White of course. Thought the S3 was going to be the last phone I bought this year, NOPE! Could not resist. Loving this beast!
    I really thought between conceal carrying on my hip and having this in my pocket I was going to be heavy on that side, turns out it isn't bad at all.

My husband and I finally were close enough to our update date that we decided to get the note 2. We got them on Friday and so far we are blown away. He came from a Epic 4G and I from a Google Nexus 4G. My phone was frustrating me to no end and he was pretty happy with his until he actually got to hold the note in his hand. We are both older (yes over 60) and lettering is harder for us to see so this phone fit our needs nicely. We have watched all the tutorials and read the huge manual that Samsung will provide you with on their website. It is truly a remarkable phone. We haven't used it much yet for texting or calling but browsing the web is a delight. I was a little disappointed that FoxFi won't work on Jelly Bean but if that is the only thing we can't do then it is not much to give up. We were tethering our iPads to our other phones. I really didn't want to root the phone so quickly so will deal with the loss ok.

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    ROM
    Vail-Pak 3.2

I got my note2 today from my local sprint store in Columbus Ohio!!!!! I considered getting the Optimus G but changed my mind when I got there lol

Sent from my Note 2 using Android Central Forums
    Uncle Louie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by born2ride41 View Post
    I got my note2 today from my local sprint store in Columbus Ohio!!!!! I considered getting the Optimus G but changed my mind when I got there lol

Sent from my Note 2 using Android Central Forums
    Its hard to consider any other phone when you have the opportunity to get the Note 2.

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    If I were never here, you would never know.
    BRIVERS73 and almath like this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

If u are rooted download WiFi for root users its free and works on jb

Sent from my EPIC WHITE SGS2 Rockin CM10 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2

I'm note rooted and have no clue how frankly I'm afraid to do it read about bricking it if done wrong. Is there an really easy way to root & unroot? Thx

Da Note 2 on Sprint jellybean user
    Ds Note 2

Global Posts
    793 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Rooted

I got my titanium in color Note2 yesterday early noon time, and it was rooted by the afternoon. Followed qbking77 how to video, and it was a snap. I have owned one to many cell phones in the past, and I have finally found the phone that will keep me happy for the next 2 years. I can honestly say that I truly happy with a phone. Love watching Netflix on it, and the games are a blast to play on this beast. All I need now is a descent case with a kick stand.

Now back to my phone, lol...
    Rolling with Sprint since 3/99...

Quote Originally Posted by He123321 View Post
    I got my titanium in color Note2 yesterday early noon time, and it was rooted by the afternoon. Followed qbking77 how to video, and it was a snap. I have owned one to many cell phones in the past, and I have finally found the phone that will keep me happy for the next 2 years. I can honestly say that I truly happy with a phone. Love watching Netflix on it, and the games are a blast to play on this beast. All I need now is a descent case with a kick stand.

Now back to my phone, lol...
    Try the Case Mate stand case. I have one and it is awesome.

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

I get all my accessories from amazon.com most are shipped free & received within 3-5 business days

iSee Case Hybrid Kickstand Rugged Heavy Duty Case Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Free iSeeCase Stylus (Note2-Door Black on Blue) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A5JERYG/...idcentral00-20

Urban Armor Composite Case with Viewing Stand for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 - Black/Black (Package include a HandHelditems Sketch Stylus Pen)
    http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00A6LNNB6/...idcentral00-20

Just 2 I checked out but choose the flip book cover instead. Hope this helps.

Ds Note 2 * Sprint user on jellybean version 4.1.1 *
    Ds Note 2

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

Yes, got my Note II yesterday from Fedex. So happy now. Man this thing is huge! But I think I Love it. Typing hasn't been a problem even with 1 hand. Very thankful I won't have to be looking for a Note II on Black Friday. Even if I could have gotten it for cheaper. Feels good my friends. Can sleep like a baby tonight.

Enjoy I have for the past two weeks!!!

Ds Note 2

For those interested in a basic case, may I suggest the Ringke SLIM? As the name implies, it is very thin. Barely notice it is there. (No kickstand.)

Sent via Tapatalk.
    Phone: Nexus 5 | ROM: Pure White LRX21M | Kernel: L
    Tablet: Transformer Prime | ROM: Hairy Bean | Kernel: Clemsyn
    Thanked by:
    DAS 

Just got mine yesterday!!! I love it no doubt. It's just I get some wifi issues where my wifi randomly drops so I have to reload. Other than that I LOVE my new toy . Too bad I can't take a pic of it because it's my only phone now LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Ds Note 2 Sprint View Post
    Enjoy I have for the past two weeks!!!

Same here had mine for 2 weeks and also love my sexy white Samsung galaxy note 2.

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

Me and my gf both switched from att and got ours the day it came out. Both are jellybombed also and we love the phones.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    Uncle Louie likes this.

I left my EVO a few years ago for an iPhone 4s and just upgraded to the 5 a few months ago -- but I was in the Sprint store yesterday and fell in love with the NOTE 2! Not sure I'm in love enough to sell the iphone yet -- so I ordered it online and I'll use both for awhile and see what happens. I didn't think I'd come back to Android, but I've been reading up on the GN2 for about 24 hours now and I'm excited to see what's changed since my last experience with it.
    Uncle Louie likes this.

I'm new around here, but just wanted to let everyone know how happy I am to have purchased the Note 2.

I've had it since Monday, the 26th and have only put it down while sleeping.

I was going to trade in my white since it was the only version available at the time, but I am loving it now.

Now comes the hard part of finding accessories and screen protectors. But I'm sure I can find a few good/great options and opinions here.
    Uncle Louie and mrxblue like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenThree View Post
    I'm new around here, but just wanted to let everyone know how happy I am to have purchased the Note 2.

I've had it since Monday, the 26th and have only put it down while sleeping.

I was going to trade in my white since it was the only version available at the time, but I am loving it now.

Now comes the hard part of finding accessories and screen protectors. But I'm sure I can find a few good/great options and opinions here.
    Welcome! Here are few things to get you started on your accessory hunt... Samsung Official Accessories, Spigen Accessories & Seidio Accessories.

Oh and make sure to register your device with Samsung and get 50% off the accessories from their official site. There is a code floating around but I don't know it off the top of my head.
    Thanked by 2:

I'm on my second Note 2. I just changed carriers because I need unlimited data on this bad boy. I had gone through 4GB of days in a week on AT&T. With such a media focused device, a data cap seems absurd. I am very happy now. I even switched colors. Went from marble white to titanium grey.

from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    Uncle Louie likes this.

Got my baby Yesterday!!(it was backordered on Amazon, came Monday, mom shipped it 2 me, now i got it!) Bad news is I got it during finals, so I cant seem to focus on work trying to play with this baby, but I have controlled myself now. This is the perfect phone, every time I get on it, I find a new feature, its insane. This phone will keep me happy for a very long time, Samsung and Sprint, you're not getting any more money from me for a very long time. Life is complete
    Uncle Louie likes this.

I picked up my marble white Note 2 on Wednesday for $550 off contract. So far I've very happy with what I'm seeing. Going to pick up a screen protector and possible a case or wallet today.

You guys are making me completely Envious, I just need $20 more dollars to get this thing. I ordered the Otter Box Defender Series I really Hope I will be able to get this phone before Christmas, it is so killing me.. I want it so freaking bad, my old phone keeps acting up like it knows its about to get the boot. :-( I have an HTC Inspire, while it was a great phone, I just can't wait till I get this phone. Everything about it I love. Sighs..
    mrxblue likes this.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

If u only need 20 dollars just trade yo current phone in too lol

Sent from my Sprint Galaxy Nexus Rockin 4.2.1 using Tapatalk 2
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast