The "I've Got My Note 2" Thread!

techno_techie

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I reserved mine yesterday. Set up the account over the phone, walked in and got it today after school. I think I was the first or second to buy it there today.

smooches680

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I reserved mine yesterday. Set up the account over the phone, walked in and got it today after school. I think I was the first or second to buy it there today.

Lucky you, congrats. I have to wait till best buy gets them in, because I have alot of gift cards to use towards my new phone.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Evo4g

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
First one to get one at Wichita Sprint Store...looked at the demo for all of 5 mins and said yep it's mine!! Love it so far signal strength seems to be a little weaker than my S2, but maybe I need to update PRL

reggiep

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Yea, I went to a corporate store this morning. First in line at 9am. As I was getting mine set up, I found out that they only recieved 8 (4white 4gray). I dont think they expected a lot of people this morning.

WORD OF WARNING: Dont get the screensaver sprint sells. It only covers the screen and not the whole front of the phone.

Yeah...but I don't really know if its their fault or Sprint's. This launch has been so weird... It's like they're testing the waters to see if anyone really cares. With all that people were harping on them to get the first Note, you'd think it would be a given.
:confused:

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

dakingofhtx

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I got mine this morning. I was pissed though because I had to wait at the store for over an hour and a half. I figured they would have more reps in the store for such a big phone debut. Likely there were just a couple of people in front of me.

Sdn2995

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone finding it had to find the note 2 in the houston area. I'm out of town and no one has it where i am at. It sucks i have to wait. worried about them being sold out.

tomkind80

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered mine online today. Only thing I'm a little nervous about is hearing on some boards that Google Wallet isn't supported. Can any of you lucky mofos who already have one please give me some info? Thanks in advance

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
I got mine this morning. I was pissed though because I had to wait at the store for over an hour and a half. I figured they would have more reps in the store for such a big phone debut. Likely there were just a couple of people in front of me.

Yea they seem to not have big evens at stores anymore. When i got my First GS They opened up early and have Samsung Epic Tshirts on and were fully staffed. But for the GS2 they didn't do nothing and same for the GS3. The Note today was worse,4 employees, only 2 checking in customers with 10 people wanting this phone. I was happy to get mine but they seemed quiet about there stock. I Picked up the Grey one since my wife has the Wife GS3. Didn't get to charge this beast so I'm waiting for it to get juice. Tomorrow will be a full day of work so i wont have to much time to play with it till the night but I am happy with it so far.

Xebec01

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, I've been shut out so far today. All my local Sprint stores are out of stock, and Best Buy doesn't have it in stock yet. If I can't find a store with it tomorrow, I'll order it online. But I wanted to play with it this weekend!

-X

ElijahRain

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Got mine this morning. 10 arrived at the store, 5 of each color. I was the first to take the grey, 3 white were already sold before I arrived.

dakingofhtx

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone finding it had to find the note 2 in the houston area. I'm out of town and no one has it where i am at. It sucks i have to wait. worried about them being sold out.

I'm in Houston. No problem whatsoever. I just walked into the store. Wasn't even a line. I got mine from the Sprint store on 249 and Gessner.

I thought it was going to be a horrible wait like when I got my OG Evo on the day it came out over two years ago. The wait for that was like 4 hours. It was a line out the door.

coferj

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Jumping in here. Got mine yesterday morning about 10 a.m. Upgrade with screen protectors and body glove case, $356 OTD. No issues aside from Swiftkey 3, but it's not the phone, it's an issue with the version on the amazon store.

xo96

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone confirm if the N2 indeed does NOT have a removable SIM slot? Saw the manual (P.243) indicated it had somekind of SIM. Thanks.

kingnothing

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I got the first one out of the Lone Tree, CO store! I did have to wait in line...for about 30 seconds because I got there a bit early. Also, I was the only person in line.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000