The "I've Got My Note 2" Thread!

julesR

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Late to the party as well, but i just picked one up. It replaces my galaxy nexus, inherited by my son, and nexus 7 which will go to the hubs. It's win, win win! I came real close to getting that new Evo..glad I stuck with samsung.

Wiley_11

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Late to the party as well, but i just picked one up. It replaces my galaxy nexus, inherited by my son, and nexus 7 which will go to the hubs. It's win, win win! I came real close to getting that new Evo..glad I stuck with samsung.

Congrats! :D

I don't think your late. After having mine for 4 months, every time I hit the power button it's party time!

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine today returned my s3 to best buy in exchange for the note 2 and the guy wasnt very happy since he had to price match amazon for only 99 instead of the 299 they were asking lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Today was my first real test of my note 2 and I am officially hooked to this phone. I pulled my phone off the charger at 7am. And went to downto Chicago. Used walking navigation for about an hour and thirty minutes. Took 75 photos and was in a buipding for 7 hours during which time I had 0-2 bars of service. Had about 45 minutes of talking on the phone and a few text messages along with 30 minutes of granny smith. The phone took it all and didnt flinch I am at 7% right now and very happy. And to put everything into perspective my wife had a full battery at noon by 3pm her iPhone 4s was at 5% from Facebook and low signal. That was without her using navigation taking pictures or talking on the phone. She wss basically using my phone from 3-7 when we got back to our car. This phone may not be the benchmark queen like some others or have a monst gpu. But I know this phone can play all the games ive thrown at iy without issue and will get me through a full day of use with battery to spare( now thats not something you can say about every phone). So yes I am totally smitten with this phone and believe samsung hit it out of the park with it.

indysteve9

May 8, 2011
Visit site
I came to the Note 2 from a Samsung Fascinate, ugh, in mid January. I'm still in awe at what this thing can do! I learn something new about what this phone can do almost on a daily basis. Every time I turn it on, it's like the thrill of opening a new Christmas present! OK, I'll stop gushing now.

bocaccio13

Oct 8, 2010
Visit site
Turned in my s3 to best buy for 220 and got my n2. I was debating on the HTC ONE but no sd slot so that killed it for me. s4 is not a MAJOR improvement from the s3. or at least not enough for me to want to get it and I am thrilled with the size of the n2. Hopefully if i get stationed overseas i'll get my next phone. I've only had this a few hours and love it.

NewYorkChic

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm thinking about getting the N2 instead of waiting for the GS4 I'm pretty much in love with the stylus, but I also love the screen size.. I think the N3 will simply be to big for me

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

GadgetgirL76

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I just got mine the other day and LOVE IT! My last phones in reverse order were Motorola (never again) Photon 4G and a Palm Pre (my history of buying instant orphan devices).

The size was my main hurdle, but since my ipad was WAY too cumbersome to bring a long on business visits and my eyesight isn't what it used to be, I opted to try it. Using Google Docs and editing spreadsheets is much easier on the larger screen and so is playing games.

I have a flip cover and screen protector. The protector is showing lines were i've used the pen, so I hate that. I'll try different protectors before possibly going au naturel at some point.

I rooted my last phone, but I'm not aware of anything I'm missing at this point to even bother rooting the Note 2.

In short, I love everything about it!!

Hey why don't you try a mirror screen protector? They are my favorite to use and offer more protection than the standard screen protectors.

sent from my AT&T GN2

NewYorkChic

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
So finally purchased my GN2 from radio shack on sale for 199 also traded my GS3 and got 163 dollars for it..so my total 54 dollars...havent played with it yet but I am excited to have it
20130410_104728.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I was soo excited to get mine too. I brought the iPhone 5 and after two days with it I was like...."what am I doing". So I exchanged it and got the Note 2. This is the best phone I ever own!!!!

wafa510

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine a week or so ago after suffering with the Optimus S for two years. My upgrade finally came and here I am. Just to be able to download apps (the Optimus S had no memory to put apps on it) has been such a pleasure. The screen size is perfect, it is smooth, fast and the best phone I have ever had to date. I was actually leaning towards the HTC One at one point but so glad I got the Note 2 instead...no regrets.

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine a week or so ago after suffering with the Optimus S for two years. My upgrade finally came and here I am. Just to be able to download apps (the Optimus S had no memory to put apps on it) has been such a pleasure. The screen size is perfect, it is smooth, fast and the best phone I have ever had to date. I was actually leaning towards the HTC One at one point but so glad I got the Note 2 instead...no regrets.

I'm sorry you were stuck with the optimus... I used to have one of those so I feel your pain. For the time it came out though, it wasn't a horrible phone... except the armv6 600mhz processor and itty bitty screen...

~swyped from a galaxy (note 2) far far away

UsedName

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Congrats to all the new GN2 owners... welcome to a whole new way of mobile computing.
After over 5 months with my GN2 I'm still in love with it! :D

llfloyd79

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I got my Galaxy Note 2 back about a week or so ago. I had Note 2 previously but sold it and got an iPhone 5 LOL. I know LOL....I don't know what the hell I was thinking LOL. I ended up trading the iPhone 5 for a gray Note 2 this time. Loving my phone more now than I did when I first had it.

Sent from Galaxy Note II

raymaane

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I got my Galaxy Note 2 back about a week or so ago. I had Note 2 previously but sold it and got an iPhone 5 LOL. I know LOL....I don't know what the hell I was thinking LOL. I ended up trading the iPhone 5 for a gray Note 2 this time. Loving my phone more now than I did when I first had it.

Sent from Galaxy Note II

LOL LOL LOL

Sent from Galaxy-Note... The 2nd One!

taniabonita52

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Got mine roughly three weeks ago. In looooovvveeeee! Only thing that could replace this is another note lol.

Sent from my awesome Note 2!!!!!!!!! :D

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Got mine on Monday. Loving it. The screen is gorgeous. My Gnex is languishing on the night stand... with its little brother the NS4G. I can't seem to let go of my tech toys.

What?! ... I'm msndrstood.
via Note II