Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Multiview

    I try long pressing on the back key as shown on one of the posts on AC and nothing happens. Anyone else able to get this working with their new Note 2?
  2. #2  
    dvdmon's Avatar

    Posts
    231 Posts
    Global Posts
    855 Global Posts

    Default Re: Multiview

    I heard the international version had this issue as well but was updated a week after it came out, so my guess is a similar update will be out in another week or so once the initial units really start rolling...
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Multiview

    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    I heard the international version had this issue as well but was updated a week after it came out, so my guess is a similar update will be out in another week or so once the initial units really start rolling...
    I saw that after the first review, that a week later there was an update for the phone and then multiview worked. Im surprised that the update was not applied across the board but you may be right? Anyone with their N2 seeing this just to confirm?
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Multiview

    Mine will not do anything when I long press the back button. I haven't activated it yet, so I can't upgrade the firmware until then.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Multiview

    No doesnt work on Sprint or Tmobile
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Multiview

    No firmware update available
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Multiview

    Just do the manual update it works great

    Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Multiview

    Can find any updates.

    Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Sprint using Tapatalk 2.
    For the sake of protecting you, my precious person, I shall turn into the Chronicle Key.
  9. #9  
    ScandaLeX's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Multiview

    Quote Originally Posted by smooches680 View Post
    Just do the manual update it works great

    Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    Can you please elaborate what manual update are you referring too?
  10. #10  
    hopefulfarm's Avatar

    Posts
    538 Posts
    Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 on the Nook Color

    Default Re: Multiview

    yes do tell. what is this "manual" update?
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Multiview

    Quote Originally Posted by hopefulfarm View Post
    yes do tell. what is this "manual" update?
    The updates that the carriers push to the phones, well jelly bean just was released to the Samsung galaxy S3 last week but they said it would take 2 weeks to get to all the Samsung galaxy S3 phones so I did the manual update myself, so now I have jelly bean 4.1.1 on my phone while others are still waiting. and it is the official release.

    Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
  12. #12  
    dvdmon's Avatar

    Posts
    231 Posts
    Global Posts
    855 Global Posts

    Default Re: Multiview

    Quote Originally Posted by smooches680 View Post
    The updates that the carriers push to the phones, well jelly bean just was released to the Samsung galaxy S3 last week but they said it would take 2 weeks to get to all the Samsung galaxy S3 phones so I did the manual update myself, so now I have jelly bean 4.1.1 on my phone while others are still waiting. and it is the official release.

    Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    Yes, but there is no update available for the Sprint Note 2 yet, manual or otherwise, right??
  13. #13  
    hopefulfarm's Avatar

    Posts
    538 Posts
    Global Posts
    740 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 on the Nook Color

    Default Re: Multiview

    I've looked a few times. Nothing pushing to my phone yet.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Multiview

    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Yes, but there is no update available for the Sprint Note 2 yet, manual or otherwise, right??
    No there is no updates yet for the Samsung galaxy note 2, the latest Sprint update was for jelly bean 4.1.1

    Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
  15. #15  
    ScandaLeX's Avatar

    Posts
    485 Posts
    Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Multiview

    Quote Originally Posted by smooches680 View Post
    No there is no updates yet for the Samsung galaxy note 2, the latest Sprint update was for jelly bean 4.1.1

    Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    Ok I get it. The confusion about this update is cause you're talking about the S3 while the OP and everyone else is asking about the Note 2.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
  16. #16  

    Default Re: Multiview

    Quote Originally Posted by ScandaLeX View Post
    Ok I get it. The confusion about this update is cause you're talking about the S3 while the OP and everyone else is asking about the Note 2.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    I am sorry for the confusion.

    Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Similar Threads

  1. Are we going to see more options for multiview?
    By Beyond Fire in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 12:27 AM

Posting Permissions