Where can I buy the Sprint Galaxy Note II off contract besides a Sprint store?

docprego

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Which stores have it in stock? I'm not too thrilled with Best Buy since they are marking the price up $150, any other suggestions?

Also I have an iPhone 4S 16GB and a Galaxy SII that I would trade in to subsidize some of the cost of the Note II. Where would be the best place to do this?

Ideally the place I trade in would also stock the Note II. Thank you.

jake211

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
I saw this and I want to do the same thing! Best Bet is swappa.com but you posted this a long tome ago and probably have it.

seoulbrova

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Which stores have it in stock? I'm not too thrilled with Best Buy since they are marking the price up $150, any other suggestions?

Also I have an iPhone 4S 16GB and a Galaxy SII that I would trade in to subsidize some of the cost of the Note II. Where would be the best place to do this?

I paid on ebay and bought off contract. I paid $650 on ebay, but that included shipping and tax. I sold my 4S for around $320 on ebay. The negative about this is the killer fees from Ebay and paypal. So the difference I paid ended up being about 350 which is what I would have paid to renew $299 plus tax (SERO Plan). I also kept my upgrade date so will be able to use that this summer when the S4 or Note 3 comes out.

- - - Updated - - -

I paid on ebay and bought off contract. I paid $650 on ebay, but that included shipping and tax. I sold my 4S for around $320 on ebay. The negative about this is the killer fees from Ebay and paypal. So the difference I paid ended up being about 350 which is what I would have paid to renew $299 plus tax (SERO Plan). I also kept my upgrade date so will be able to use that this summer when the S4 or Note 3 comes out.

- - - Updated - - -

kilen71

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I bought mine off contract direct from Sprint. Best Buy and Radio Shack were $150 more and they would NOT match Sprints price. If you want to maximize the price you get for your iPhone and S II, Craigslist or Ebay is the only way to go. You'll get a bad deal if you trade them in.

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Too bad I bought note 2 on craigslist (put insurance on it and recieved a brand new one due to s pen problems) I might like s3 especially if it has wireless charging

Sent from a android better than yours lol

DIPNINANOUT

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Bought my note 2 from craiglist and activated it with insurance. Paid off becaus3 s pen was done and they sent me a new phone

Sent from a android better than yours lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2