Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By seoulbrova
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Where can I buy the Sprint Galaxy Note II off contract besides a Sprint store?

Which stores have it in stock? I'm not too thrilled with Best Buy since they are marking the price up $150, any other suggestions?

Also I have an iPhone 4S 16GB and a Galaxy SII that I would trade in to subsidize some of the cost of the Note II. Where would be the best place to do this?

Ideally the place I trade in would also stock the Note II. Thank you.

Thumbs up Re: Where can I buy the Sprint Galaxy Note II off contract besides a Sprint store?

I saw this and I want to do the same thing! Best Bet is swappa.com but you posted this a long tome ago and probably have it.

Global Posts
    673 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Jailbroken/Rooted

Default Re: Where can I buy the Sprint Galaxy Note II off contract besides a Sprint store?

I know this is an old topic, but Best Buy price matches.

Default Re: Where can I buy the Sprint Galaxy Note II off contract besides a Sprint store?

Quote Originally Posted by docprego View Post
    Which stores have it in stock? I'm not too thrilled with Best Buy since they are marking the price up $150, any other suggestions?

Also I have an iPhone 4S 16GB and a Galaxy SII that I would trade in to subsidize some of the cost of the Note II. Where would be the best place to do this?

I paid on ebay and bought off contract. I paid $650 on ebay, but that included shipping and tax. I sold my 4S for around $320 on ebay. The negative about this is the killer fees from Ebay and paypal. So the difference I paid ended up being about 350 which is what I would have paid to renew $299 plus tax (SERO Plan). I also kept my upgrade date so will be able to use that this summer when the S4 or Note 3 comes out.

- - - Updated - - -

I paid on ebay and bought off contract. I paid $650 on ebay, but that included shipping and tax. I sold my 4S for around $320 on ebay. The negative about this is the killer fees from Ebay and paypal. So the difference I paid ended up being about 350 which is what I would have paid to renew $299 plus tax (SERO Plan). I also kept my upgrade date so will be able to use that this summer when the S4 or Note 3 comes out.

- - - Updated - - -

DIPNINANOUT likes this.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

I bought mine off contract direct from Sprint. Best Buy and Radio Shack were $150 more and they would NOT match Sprints price. If you want to maximize the price you get for your iPhone and S II, Craigslist or Ebay is the only way to go. You'll get a bad deal if you trade them in.

Asurion

Sent from a android better than yours lol

Too bad I bought note 2 on craigslist (put insurance on it and recieved a brand new one due to s pen problems) I might like s3 especially if it has wireless charging

S4

Bought my note 2 from craiglist and activated it with insurance. Paid off becaus3 s pen was done and they sent me a new phone