Is that the new iPad Mini...

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Just had to share with everyone. I'm fullfilling my civic duty today and downtown at City Hall waiting to be called for my juror interview. So I get bored and pull out my shiny new GN2. I just happen to be sitting next to a lady on a MacBook and she looks over and says, and I quote, "Oh my gosh, is that the new iPad Mini?" I started laughing and said no. It's the new Samsung Galaxy Note 2. I proceeded to show her everything it could do. I'm pretty sure she's been converted :)

Anyway, I'm still chuckling about it as I think about how great a commercial it would have made.

Too funny.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Brings back memories when people thought my HTC touch was an iphone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
You should have shown her the awesomeness of it before telling her it's not an iDevice.

Ha! I wish I thought to do that. Would have been the only thing better than what actually happened.

On a short break, then back to court. What a long day...glad I have my GN2 with me to keep me company :)

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

MarqBland

Oct 13, 2009
www.facebook.com
Best I got was going to Starbucks a couple of days ago and paying via the Starbucks app. When I held the phone up, the barista said "Holy sh!t...what's that?" Then he apologized for cursing. Hahaha.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15