Anyone else having this issue?

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
My brother got his note 2 and there seems to be a spot on the screen on the middle right where it's non responsive during s pen usage. Any ideas what it might be?

Sent from my LS670 using Android Central Forums

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Was it like that right out of the box? There have been issues reported with some people installing their Note into one of those cases that use a magnet to secure a strap around the other side of the case to keep it closed. In other words, you stick the phone into the permanent folding wallet type case, and when close the case with the phone in it, the strap or lid is held closed by a magnet. The magnet is usually on the backside of the case putting it under the phone, and if it is strong enough, it will cause the s pen not to work in the area of the magnetic field. If you remove the phone from this case the pen will work again in that area. If however the phone is not in a case of any type and it doesn't work with you holding just the phone by itself, then it's defective and I'd return it immediately under warranty for a new phone.

klokateer123

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
That explains a lot really. He put it in a folding case with a magnetic strap the first day he got it. Alright ill tell him about it. Thank you.

TheBundo

May 30, 2010
Visit site
My brother got his note 2 and there seems to be a spot on the screen on the middle right where it's non responsive during s pen usage. Any ideas what it might be?

I can't say that I have a brother, so I guess I don't have THAT problem

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781