- 11-04-2012, 01:43 AM #2
Download another keyboard from the market and install it.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.
My files: http://www.appbrain.com/user/bclinge...the-htc-evo-4g
- 11-04-2012, 07:48 AM #3
You can go to Settings, then Language and Input. There you can change your keyboard but you have Samsung or Swipe. Swiftkey as far as i can tell still won't work on the Note2 (for me anyway) i got mine from the AmazonApp Store. But you can get a couple from the Play store and test them out for free and see which one fits your style the best.
- 11-04-2012, 02:31 PM #5
- 11-04-2012, 07:33 PM #6
- 11-06-2012, 04:13 AM #8
- 11-06-2012, 05:12 AM #9
- 11-06-2012, 08:33 AM #11
- 11-06-2012, 11:04 AM #13
- 11-06-2012, 10:40 PM #14
- 11-07-2012, 05:25 AM #16
ok so I removed the SwiftKey App from the Amazon App Store. Installed the Free Version from the Play Store and it works no problem. So i will try to reinstall the Amazon App to see if it works now without removing the free one.
Last edited by sndplace; 11-07-2012 at 04:41 PM. Reason: adding my findings
- 11-07-2012, 10:16 PM #17
I am finding that I'm using the S pen more and more to type with. I use it for Swype and I use it for handwriting recognition. I am really liking the alternatives.
from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.If I were never here, you would never know.
- 11-08-2012, 04:33 AM #18
- By Dieter Bohn in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 05-15-2013, 01:35 PM
- By jlukes in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 21Last Post: 11-05-2009, 05:06 PM
- By Aelther in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-04-2009, 03:27 PM
- By kkwan77#ac in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2009, 09:04 AM
- By FAndroid in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 03-26-2009, 10:23 AM