Keyboard

Mweuch

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
So I came from the HTC EVO 4G with sense and this TouchWiz thing is so messed up! How do I change the keyboard on thenote to ddifferent one? Thanks for your help.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
You can go to Settings, then Language and Input. There you can change your keyboard but you have Samsung or Swipe. Swiftkey as far as i can tell still won't work on the Note2 (for me anyway) i got mine from the AmazonApp Store. But you can get a couple from the Play store and test them out for free and see which one fits your style the best.

Mweuch

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
You can go to Settings, then Language and Input. There you can change your keyboard but you have Samsung or Swipe. Swiftkey as far as i can tell still won't work on the Note2 (for me anyway) i got mine from the AmazonApp Store. But you can get a couple from the Play store and test them out for free and see which one fits your style the best.
Thank you much! I am probably blind cuz i couldn't find that the first time I looked. Thanks to u i got it now. Thanks man

uofmike

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
Swiftkey 3 from the play store worked fine for me as well. However I have been using the 4.2 keyboard and it's been even better.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Thanks I'm Thinking then it may have to do with the Amazon Version. I will uninstall and install from the play store to see if it works for me

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Am not sure if it makes any difference but I am using the paid
version of Swiftkey. Good luck

Yea I don't know if its the version from Amazon or what because i got it when it was the free app of the day so its the full paid version but just from Amazon. I will report back later today.

ok so I removed the SwiftKey App from the Amazon App Store. Installed the Free Version from the Play Store and it works no problem. So i will try to reinstall the Amazon App to see if it works now without removing the free one.

Last edited:

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I am finding that I'm using the S pen more and more to type with. I use it for Swype and I use it for handwriting recognition. I am really liking the alternatives.

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
OK so I re-installed My Amazon SwiftKeyApp and it made me remove the Free one but it works now perfectly. So i don't know maybe it was a bad install the first time or what.