- 13 Posts
Preparing SD Card ... after Wake Up
Quick question for all you GN2 owners. I am loving this phone! The only thing I have noticed is once in a blue moon, after waking the phone up, it thinks it doesn't have the SD card, then detects it and prepares it. Not a big deal as it is done very fast, but if I have any settings saved to the SD card and this happens, they revert back to the default settings (for example, some sound files I have associated with certain apps). Any thoughts? Anyone else seeing this?
- 11-22-2012, 05:19 AM #2
- 11-22-2012, 07:50 AM #3
- 11-23-2012, 11:41 AM #4
- 07-30-2013, 02:43 AM #5
- 4 Posts
Re: Preparing SD Card ... after Wake Up
Happens to me few times. Now my full encrypted phone and sd card would not work correctly. It wont recognize my sd card. All my photos and files on cards are trashed cuz the are encrypted. Sprint tech said once phone is encrypted you cant decrypt but only factory reset, thus, you would lose decryption keys for your card. I'm still looking for ways to decrypt my card since i have not reset my phone yet.
- By Wolfy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 12-29-2010, 02:41 PM
- By D-WILL in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2010, 10:22 PM
- By secondlook in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2010, 09:05 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2010, 02:25 PM
- By frunkiss in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2010, 11:12 AM