- 4 Posts
Preparing SD Card ... after Wake Up
Quick question for all you GN2 owners. I am loving this phone! The only thing I have noticed is once in a blue moon, after waking the phone up, it thinks it doesn't have the SD card, then detects it and prepares it. Not a big deal as it is done very fast, but if I have any settings saved to the SD card and this happens, they revert back to the default settings (for example, some sound files I have associated with certain apps). Any thoughts? Anyone else seeing this?
- 11-22-2012, 04:19 AM #2
- 11-22-2012, 06:50 AM #3
- 11-23-2012, 10:41 AM #4
Re: Preparing SD Card ... after Wake Up
Try another microSD card before you return the phone. I don't have the issue and an using an older microsd card.
Sent via Tapatalk.Phone: Galaxy Note 2 | ROM: Stock | Kernel: Stock
Tablet: Transformer Prime | ROM: Hairy Bean | Kernel: Clemsyn
- By Wolfy in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 14Last Post: 12-29-2010, 01:41 PM
- By D-WILL in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2010, 09:22 PM
- By secondlook in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 2Last Post: 07-30-2010, 08:05 AM
- By MannyZ28 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2010, 01:25 PM
- By cm40 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 7Last Post: 05-09-2010, 10:12 AM