sir6string93

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I have some glitches with my device. First of, I have no problem with the lock screen. When entering my pattern after unlocking my phone 9 times out of 10 it glitches and locks up as if I entered it wrong in the middle of entering the pattern correctly. Also, I set it up to when I take out my pen the note window pops up, well, every time the screen pops up it pops up a little offset to the left, cutting off 1/4 of the note pad screen in portrait or landscape mode. And sometimes when I am typing on the samsung keyboard at a decent speed, it will switch to one handed mode. And the swype keyboard lags horribly when you don't use the swype function and type every key out. And I am not sure if this is a phone bug or a network bug, but sometimes mms messages are sent extremely condensed, down to 10kb. Anyone else have glytches like this? Please update samsung!!!

Mweuch

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine works fine and I used the default keyboard and Swiftkey at times and no problems at all. Did you try resetting ur phone? Gool luck. Thanks

sir6string93

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I tried resetting it, still have the same problems. I am guessing not a whole lot of people have this problem, anyone have the place where I can report this to Samsung and not on a forum? I can't stand these glitches

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
That sounds like a big glitch. Like MWEUCH said did you try a factory reset. you said you reset the phone but just want to make sure you did a factory reset to clear and remove everything on the phone and start over like a new phone. If you did then i would take it back and have Sprint wipe it and reset from the store. What i see now sometimes the phone when I take my phone out and swipe to unlock to a test it sort of freezes and then goes to the message app but in landscape mode even if I'm holding the phone in portrait.

sir6string93

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I have another glitch. Periodically, my phone will not send messages, regular SMS messages as well as MMS messages. I will do a hard reset a few minutes and keep an eye on it for a day or 2 and update what I have seen.if these problems persist will take it into the Sprint store what they say about it.

Traci Harrah

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
I am having these same glitches and DO NOT want to have to receive a refurbished phone since they never work correctly. Any help out there will be greatly appreciated!!