Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By AnnDroid
  • 1 Post By Mweuch
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default If you got your phone on day one, today is last day to return it.

Just a friendly reminder. Sprint has a 14-day return policy. Today is day 14. I've read old posts where people count wrong, assuming that if they got their phone on a Thursday, they had until two Thursdays from that date. I could be wrong, but just to be safe, here's your notice.

I can NOT imagine someone wanting to return this phone, but just in case...
    Galaxy Note 2 <~ OG EVO 4G <~ HTC Fuze <~ HTC3125 <~ Motorola Something
    Thanked by 3:
    Mweuch likes this.
    DAS

Global Posts
    977 Global Posts

Default Re: If you got your phone on day one, today is last day to return it.

I know that I for one won't be returning mine. In my opinion the Galaxy Note II is the best all-in-one device on the market today. Sorry LG Intuition!

Quote Originally Posted by DAS View Post
    I know that I for one won't be returning mine. In my opinion the Galaxy Note II is the best all-in-one device on the market today. Sorry LG Intuition!
    I definitely agree with this. Besides, what would you trade it for? Everything else is inferior compared to it.

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    If I were never here, you would never know.

Mine not going nowhere I luv this phone. .!
    gatordon26 likes this.

I brought mine back today... but not for a refund, for a new one. Mine started acting up and wasnt able to return to original functionality. 14 day exchange and I got a new one in the box and everything is great.
    DAS

Global Posts
    977 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BillJr106 View Post
    I brought mine back today... but not for a refund, for a new one. Mine started acting up and wasnt able to return to original functionality. 14 day exchange and I got a new one in the box and everything is great.
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewilliams#AC View Post
    I definitely agree with this. Besides, what would you trade it for? Everything else is inferior compared to it.

32GB Note 2

Sent from my Xoom using Android Central Forums

Anyone experience dark shots on their screen when watching a video and the background is dark?

If I were never here, you would never know.

Global Posts
    66 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewilliams#AC View Post
    Anyone experience dark shots on their screen when watching a video and the background is dark?

I think you meant "spots" not "shots" and yes... this is a negative of Amoled screens. The spot is a screen burn in. No idea how it happens or if it goes away but I have one large spot on my GS3 and it gets annoying. On black screens, it is darker than everything else but on white screens, it has a blue shade.