Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree23Likes

Default Re: Sprint rolling out update that brings the multi view feature

Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    Lol y'all know all the time u spent resetting this and that u could've downloaded the update and did it manually not to mention faster and not risking messing something up. U don't even need a home computer

Sent from my White Epic 4g Touch rockin Jellybean using Tapatalk 2
    Yes. But I didn't want to update with a download from the Internet. I wanted to use the official OTA.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

That is the official ota just not ota lol its the official build just like u accepted the update ota

Quote Originally Posted by Mellimel22 View Post
    That is the official ota just not ota lol its the official build just like u accepted the update ota

So says a random person on the internet.

I'm sure there was nothing wrong with the download and it was the official OTA. I just don't download OTAs from outside sources. I also don't do roms and outside downloads on my daily driver. Those I save for my tablets that I goof off with.

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

So when is the s3 getting multi view? I seem to remember several Samsung commercials that showed the s3 using multi view.

It seems really nice, I may even go back to stock if we ever get it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net

Global Posts
    1,532 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Rooted Mk3

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
    So says a random person on the internet.

I'm sure there was nothing wrong with the download and it was the official OTA. I just don't download OTAs from outside sources. I also don't do roms and outside downloads on my daily driver. Those I save for my tablets that I goof off with.
    Um if it will flash in stock recovery, that means it is signed with sprint/Samsung keys. Meaning it IS the ota, no one can duplicate a manufacturers/carriers signature keys. They are never made public.

Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA

Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.

Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post
    Um if it will flash in stock recovery, that means it is signed with sprint/Samsung keys. Meaning it IS the ota, no one can duplicate a manufacturers/carriers signature keys. They are never made public.

That's what's I was saying bro:beer:

Quote Originally Posted by RoC1909 View Post
    News Flash: The world is not ending because you don't have multi-view or scrolling toggles.
    It's called Enthusiasm.
    Galaxy Note 2 <~ OG EVO 4G <~ HTC Fuze <~ HTC3125 <~ Motorola Something
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by gollum18 View Post

I know. I agreed. I just have ocd and like to do it ota.
    Banned

Global Posts
    2,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Muzzyz 4.2.1 build

Well I had adhd and flashed job because I'm kinda impatient and didn't feel like waiting

FINALLY!!! Getting the update right now! Yeah! The news release said could take 5 days, seems like I was one of the lucky ones!
    Galaxy Note 2 <~ OG EVO 4G <~ HTC Fuze <~ HTC3125 <~ Motorola Something
    Uncle Louie and DAS like this.

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts

Picked up my N2 at BB yesterday and didn't have a lot of time with it as I was busy with other things for the rest of the day. When I woke up this morning, I had a prompt to update, so did.
    Uncle Louie and DAS like this.

After the update does it have continuous screen scroll? I just skimmed so I have not put much effort in looking for the answer to my question. Reason is someone said the Vzw Note II with multi window doesn't have continuous scroll like the GS3 does.
    Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone, I just got my GNII today and so far really liking it. The update was there waiting for me when I was ready to do it. However, I keep getting a FC saying "Unfortunately, Maps has stopped"

Any idea why this would be happening or how to fix?

Also, I just got Error #67 when I tried hooking my phone up to my laptop to try tethering. It says Registration Error: Data user name incorrect or something like that. Any clue what could be going on here?

I am not rooted...
    Last edited by roy8830; 12-05-2012 at 12:58 AM.

Does anyone know if its possible at all to use my sprint service on a different, without actually registering the phone and paying hte extra money with sprint? I want my daughter to be able to use my old evo but dont really want to pay for the extra phone line. Any thoughts?

Global Posts
    971 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JBROWNING0617 View Post
    Does anyone know if its possible at all to use my sprint service on a different, without actually registering the phone and paying hte extra money with sprint? I want my daughter to be able to use my old evo but dont really want to pay for the extra phone line. Any thoughts?
    Um, I don't know, but I would suggest you post in a manner where your question would be more likely to be seen by someone who does know. Your question has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject matter of this thread. Just saying.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s ->
    Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234