- 73 Posts
Google Voice, LTE reception
Two different questions.
First, anyone using Google Voice (text and voicemail) on their GN2?
I saw on another forum that some have had trouble with calling and there was a theory that GV was part of the issue. Any experiences with GV that help disprove this?
I use GV for text and voicemail right now and love that I can access messages, etc. from different devices. If the GN2 had trouble with GV, it might be a deal breaker for me.
Second, how is the The GN2 perform with LTE. I know the the Sprint LTE network is still growing, but experience shows that the GS3 has been pretty capable when it comes to connecting and remaining connected to LTE (as compared to others like the EVO, from many reports/forum threads). Has anyone compared the GN2 to the likes of the GS3 -- side by side in LTE areas? If so, how did it do?
- 11-09-2012, 05:26 PM #2
- 11 Posts
Re: Google Voice, LTE reception
the only other problem I had was that I wanted to test my phone after I set up GV, and for some reason, it wouldn't ring when called from any other phone. I then realized that I had checked "Send calls to Google Chat" in the GV settings and once unchecked, it works fine....so far that is.
- 11-09-2012, 05:53 PM #3
- By vipercarvett in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 6Last Post: 07-25-2012, 11:39 PM
- By mikef1182 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 11Last Post: 11-10-2009, 10:29 PM
- By rldev in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 1Last Post: 11-09-2009, 04:49 PM
- By abstrak in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 45Last Post: 11-09-2009, 10:05 AM
- By toddx in forum HTC HeroReplies: 13Last Post: 10-20-2009, 09:12 PM