Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Default Re: Picking up Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Best Buy?

Just checked circuit city.com and they have it for 249. Target.com also has it for 249. I think every place has it for 249. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    You should never assume. Here's the pricematch page I found on Bestbuy's site:

here's the pertinent section at the bottom:

I'm not seeing cell phones listed, nor am I seeing any mention of radioshack.com or wirefly.com. Wish I could get an extra $50 off this thing, but it's not looking good for tomorrow...
    They will price match cellphones. Amazon is usually in line with wirefly.

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts

Doh, just tried to get in and looks like I got the time wrong - thought they'd open at 10 and they actually open at 11, so I'll head back in a half hour. At least this gave me the chance to grab the rewardzone $5 certificate that I'd forgotten to bring with me the first time!

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts

Ok, does everyone have theirs now? Just got back. It was a bit iffy for a little bit as I ran into the same issue that I had with Sprint not wanting to upgrade because I have a discounted plan and I'm supposed to get it done only at a corporate store or telesales, but they actually activated it, but because I got a brand new Best Buy salesperson, he had to call them back in order to get my account number, and then they told him it wasn't supposed to go through Best Buy. But he talked to his manager who called the main manager who wasn't even working and that manager ok'ed it, so dodged a bullet!

It took a while because the initial guy was new, but then his manager took over and it went pretty quickly from there. They didn't have any cases, so they gave me a Zagg screen protector (which they applied), and I actually got $84 for my Evo 3D - which I was only expecting $60 for. I got the pricematch - just told him circuitcity.com had it for $250. He was shocked that there even was a circuitcity.com, but didn't even bother to check the price there. I guess it's within a threshold that he figured it wasn't a big deal? Also for the Evo 3D, he barely looked at it. Certainly didn't try to confirm it wasn't rooted, and put it as perfect condition price even though it had quite a bit of scuff marks - he said they don't really care. So all in all I walked out with the phone for about $330 INCLUDING two years of the protection plan. Not bad! Now excuse me while I spend the next two days offline playing with the phone...
    12smile likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #55  

I finally picked up my White Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Sprint from Best Buy today November 11th at 11 am well attach pics.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
    dvdmon likes this.

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts

By the way, just checked Bestbuy.com for the Note 2. The white one anyway says it's not available for shipping but now let's you check stores for availability. Even though my store only had three, of which I took one, no one else was asking about it this morning that I saw, and it looks like it's still available at 8 of the 10 BB stores closes to me (Northern Virginia outside of DC)

Quote Originally Posted by smooches680 View Post
    I finally picked up my White Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Sprint from Best Buy today November 11th at 11 am well attach pics.

Awesome. From reading your posts, I could tell you were super excited. Congratulations,

from my Galaxy Note 2, baddest phone on the planet.
    If I were never here, you would never know.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #58  

Quote Originally Posted by dvdmon View Post
    Ok, does everyone have theirs now? Just got back. It was a bit iffy for a little bit as I ran into the same issue that I had with Sprint not wanting to upgrade because I have a discounted plan and I'm supposed to get it done only at a corporate store or telesales, but they actually activated it, but because I got a brand new Best Buy salesperson, he had to call them back in order to get my account number, and then they told him it wasn't supposed to go through Best Buy. But he talked to his manager who called the main manager who wasn't even working and that manager ok'ed it, so dodged a bullet!

It took a while because the initial guy was new, but then his manager took over and it went pretty quickly from there. They didn't have any cases, so they gave me a Zagg screen protector (which they applied), and I actually got $84 for my Evo 3D - which I was only expecting $60 for. I got the pricematch - just told him circuitcity.com had it for $250. He was shocked that there even was a circuitcity.com, but didn't even bother to check the price there. I guess it's within a threshold that he figured it wasn't a big deal? Also for the Evo 3D, he barely looked at it. Certainly didn't try to confirm it wasn't rooted, and put it as perfect condition price even though it had quite a bit of scuff marks - he said they don't really care. So all in all I walked out with the phone for about $330 INCLUDING two years of the protection plan. Not bad! Now excuse me while I spend the next two days offline playing with the phone...
    I just picked mine up today also from Best Buy when they opened today at 11 am. I had pre-ordered in advance. I got the white one. it's charging now.

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #59  

Why can't I attach pictures from my gallery to here? It keeps saying missing parameters? What is that?

Why can't I attach pictures from my gallery to here? It keeps saying missing parameters? What is that?

This is my attempt at uploading a picture let's see if it worked.

It did. Weird do you already have the multi view option on your note 2 ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picking up Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Best Buy?-uploadfromtaptalk1352666552993.jpg  
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #61  

No not yet once I get back home and have time to do the manual update. Do you have it yet?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

Called Best Buy today and they only had a couple of white Note 2's. The problem with that is I'm looking for a titanium gray Note 2 which they told me they did not get any and doesn't seem like they'll be getting that color period. Ugh. Tempted to just get the white...

Quote Originally Posted by HoldFastHope View Post
    Called Best Buy today and they only had a couple of white Note 2's. The problem with that is I'm looking for a titanium gray Note 2 which they told me they did not get any and doesn't seem like they'll be getting that color period. Ugh. Tempted to just get the white...
    Why don't you go to the Sprint store?

waiting on Verizon but looked for cases and they had none for note 2 but picked up a sandisk ultra 64gb micro sd card for 60 bucks at bb.

The Nottinator

No not yet once I get back home and have time to do the manual update. Do you have it yet?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums
    No I have the att version

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewilliams#AC View Post
    Why don't you go to the Sprint store?

I have the buy back program with them, including a $50 giftcard and rewardzone certificates. I would go with Sprint but the $50 makes a difference and they also wouldn't sell it to me off contract.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldFastHope View Post
    I have the buy back program with them, including a $50 giftcard and rewardzone certificates. I would go with Sprint but the $50 makes a difference and they also wouldn't sell it to me off contract.
    That makes sense.

I sold my GS3 on craigslist for 300 an went an upgraded to the note 2 today!!! Im lovin this so far an I havent even really gotten into it like I want to yet.

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts

Did Best buy have cases for the note 2?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by fguills View Post
    Did Best buy have cases for the note 2?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Our local store only had shields for it. No cases or accessories yet

21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #71  

Quote Originally Posted by acordo01 View Post
    Our local store only had shields for it. No cases or accessories yet

Same here with my local store.

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.
    Thanked by:
    acordo01 likes this.

Global Posts
    843 Global Posts

Yep, same for our Best Buy. I'm thinking of going over to a Sprint Store today to see what they have, but I don't want to be paying $30 for something I can get online for $15. Then again, being able to see it in person is definitely worth something. Also wondering if Tmobile or ATT (their stores) will have a different selection of cases than Sprint...

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

My local Best Buy is supposed to be getting a shipment of grey models on Thursday afternoon.

Got my white Note2 yesterday from Best Buy. I REALLY wanted the grey one. They told me the white will not be available there. They couldn't even order one for me. They had grey for the other carriers though.

Global Posts
    84 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bill323 View Post
    Yup. I was one of the unlucky guys who sat there getting all setup just to be told they cant sell it at the final moment. LOL
    I was one of three at the BB by Mall of Millenia last week Tuesday. It was quite hilarious.

Recently picked it up this past Monday after traveling back from Chicago. Had a stack of RZ certs to use so it worked out well for me :-) Only thing my discounted plan was removed during the Upgrade which I need to contact Sprint about.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast