Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Global Posts
    72 Global Posts

Default Re: Picking up Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Best Buy?

I bought mine through Best Buy Mobile on the 13th. Great customer service there. I had tons of questions coming from using a BlackBerry for 5 years.

Well i am online now i have check target.com, circuity.com tigerdirect.com all website are showing note2 for 279 i dont even see it for 249 unless it was just for that day only

Sent from my XT897 using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #78  

Quote Originally Posted by prettylady34 View Post
    Well i am online now i have check target.com, circuity.com tigerdirect.com all website are showing note2 for 279 i dont even see it for 249 unless it was just for that day only

Sent from my XT897 using Android Central Forums
    Well last week radio shack had the note 2 for $249.99 I did a pricematch at best buy when I picked mine up last Sunday. Now the price went to $299.99

Sending from my White Sexy Galaxy Note 2.

Today is the last day for this Reward Zone Mobile 5000 Bonus Points promotion at Best Buy.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/off...00a76f800bec6a

Get 5000 Bonus Points with a New Mobile Phone

Celebrate the season with a new mobile phone. Get 4500 bonus points, plus 500 everday points when you purchase any smartphone with a plan, for a total of 5000 bonus points.

Purchase any mobile phone with a plan and get 5000 total bonus points1 - that's $100 in Reward Zone certificates. This includes new phones like the Motorola RAZR M - Black from Version, the Samsung Note 2 - White from T-Mobile, the HTC Evo 4G LTE - Black from Sprint and the Samsung Galaxy S3 from AT&T. Offer available only at RewardZoneMobile.com. Offer ends 11/18.

Shop RewardZoneMobile.com only

Quote Originally Posted by crosshair View Post
    Today is the last day for this Reward Zone Mobile 5000 Bonus Points promotion at Best Buy.

https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/off...00a76f800bec6a

Get 5000 Bonus Points with a New Mobile Phone

Celebrate the season with a new mobile phone. Get 4500 bonus points, plus 500 everday points when you purchase any smartphone with a plan, for a total of 5000 bonus points.

Purchase any mobile phone with a plan and get 5000 total bonus points1 - that's $100 in Reward Zone certificates. This includes new phones like the Motorola RAZR M - Black from Version, the Samsung Note 2 - White from T-Mobile, the HTC Evo 4G LTE - Black from Sprint and the Samsung Galaxy S3 from AT&T. Offer available only at RewardZoneMobile.com. Offer ends 11/18.

Shop RewardZoneMobile.com only
    They're giving you a $100 gift card now with purchase of an S3, any carrier.

The Nottinator

I tried to get a titanium gray Note 2 last night and they did not want to sell it to me outright because it was their only one. I was kinda pissed since I had been talking with reps all week telling me they'd sell it to me without contract. They told me a truck was coming in at night and may have more titanium gray Note 2's on the truck and if there were, they'd sell it to me off contract, as long as it wasn't their only one. Don't know how i'm suppose to use a buyback program which I paid for if they don't allow me to buy this phone off contract. I'll be checking in to see if they received any more titanium gray note 2's.

Quote Originally Posted by HoldFastHope View Post
    I tried to get a titanium gray Note 2 last night and they did not want to sell it to me outright because it was their only one. I was kinda pissed since I had been talking with reps all week telling me they'd sell it to me without contract. They told me a truck was coming in at night and may have more titanium gray Note 2's on the truck and if there were, they'd sell it to me off contract, as long as it wasn't their only one. Don't know how i'm suppose to use a buyback program which I paid for if they don't allow me to buy this phone off contract. I'll be checking in to see if they received any more titanium gray note 2's.
    Where are you located? I bought a white with my buy back, but really want a titanium....

Thanx,
    Ron

For those who would like a Sprint Note 2 for $199, the Best Buy Reward Zone 5000 Bonus Points ends tomorrow.
    Last edited by crosshair; 11-17-2012 at 05:05 PM.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

All they have at my local Best Buys have been white, are the Titanium ones starting to show up in regular stock?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crosshair View Post
    For those who would like a Sprint Note 2 for $199, the Best Buy Reward Zone 5000 Bonus Points ends tomorrow.
    Where is this deal documented? I can't find it on the BB website.

I'm in the Orange County, Ca area.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

I'm in the Orange County, Ca area.
    Me, too. Where in the OC are they stocking Titanium ones?

Quote Originally Posted by mevensen View Post
    Me, too. Where in the OC are they stocking Titanium ones?

Off contract, I got the last titanium at the Westminster Best Buy. It was a huge hassle to get them to price match Sprint tho. They should get some more in this week, so will the Best Buy on Tustin Avenue in Orange.
    7starmarc likes this.

Global Posts
    76 Global Posts

Default Picking up Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Best Buy?

Off contract, I got the last titanium at the Westminster Best Buy. It was a huge hassle to get them to price match Sprint tho. They should get some more in this week, so will the Best Buy on Tustin Avenue in Orange.
    Thanks, I'll have to call around. My local BB (Irvine) had been claiming they weren't getting Titanium unless it was a special order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by mevensen View Post
    Thanks, I'll have to call around. My local BB (Irvine) had been claiming they weren't getting Titanium unless it was a special order.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    No problem. i've noticed that not all Best Buys give the same information or follow the same policies. Just keep calling and checking in. They told me their trucks come in every Friday but UPS does drop ship phones so they could come in at any moment. Good luck, it's a great phone.

At my best buy it's hard to get a straight answer. I went to my best buy mobile and they put me on a list. They called me as soon as one came in. I've dealt with bb mobile the last 2 times and it's a lot better.

Sent from the Beast that is Galaxy Note 2

Red face Re: Picking up Samsung Galaxy Note 2 from Best Buy?

You said you bought the note 2 from BB for $330 including the contract...does that mean the contract was extra money ??

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Berger View Post
    You said you bought the note 2 from BB for $330 including the contract...does that mean the contract was extra money ??
    I'm guessing he meant that it was $330 with a two year agreement.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    If I were never here, you would never know.

Global Posts
    856 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Berger View Post
    Contracts are never extra money. Rather, signing contracts give you money off what a phone would be without a contract. $330 probably was the cost with tax and/or activation fee.

Got mine from Best Buy this week for $199

Ordered mine from Best Buy Mobile Solutions for $149.99 (with 2 year sprint contract extension). Could not get the BB store to price match it. Funny thing is I will be picking it up at the store that would not price match and they will be the ones activating it for me. Very strange how they do things...
    Pilot - Visor - Moto - Treo 300 - Treo 650 - Treo 755 - Pre - Evo - Evo 4g LTE - NOTE 2

Note 2 is now $70 for new customers at amazon. Bb will price match. That's a great deal.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesusa View Post
    Note 2 is now $70 for new customers at amazon. Bb will price match. That's a great deal.

That's an amazing deal!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    If I were never here, you would never know.

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesusa View Post

Great deal if you can get it. Of course the $69 is for new sprint customers signing up for a contract and BB's written policy is that they do not price match cell phones on contract.
    Pilot - Visor - Moto - Treo 300 - Treo 650 - Treo 755 - Pre - Evo - Evo 4g LTE - NOTE 2

Quote Originally Posted by midmofan View Post
    Great deal if you can get it. Of course the $69 is for new sprint customers signing up for a contract and BB's written policy is that they do not price match cell phones on contract.
    Their holiday promotion included cell phones and I heard they are reinstating it again. Either way my local bb will price match phones even if others won't. It's all about how your local bb handles it.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast